Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
who said I failed ...lol

Thanks for the information on the books. Hope you make it back there and find what you are looking for.
I would like to know more about that jewelry. Also would like to read more of what you seen and experienced out there. I won't ever get to those places.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its 3 matching stones (4 crt ). Burma Pigeon Blood Rubies in AAAA4 grade. unheated and extremely rare !

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ironic that some have no clue about what is going on in their world, and want to deduce what was going on in Jacob Waltz's era.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Yes.. why is it so hard for him to release his returns? He's the first "president" to ever refuse to do that.
in your own words you preach about not feeding the trolls....aren't you being a troll now?...the moderator doesn't allow political b.s. here...i'd be more than happy to argue politics with you in person though:laughing7:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in your own words you preach about not feeding the trolls....aren't you being a troll now?...the moderator doesn't allow political b.s. here...i'd be more than happy to argue politics with you in person though:laughing7:

You never know Dave...Maybe Donul Dump is setting the country up to file for bankruptcy...:headbang:

Ed T:laughing7:

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so why do you think no one has been able to read the Peralta stones ? , let me point you in the correct direction ..if you were going to read the Peralta stone what do you need to read them correctly ? a map scale ,land marks and a list of directions ,but first off you need to know what type of navigation you will be doing ...? Ok so the stones are in a old school Portuguese triangle navigation founded around the late 1300's and were not old school till about the 1600's but some people were still learning the old school up till around the mid 1700's about the time that the Jesuit Keno shows up the same time Don Miguel Peralta shows up in the supers ... ...well you did know it was not land navigation correct .. we know it has a symbolic translation as well as a navigational translation .. how would you divide the two types and what do you have left when your done ? so if the key to the navigation translation is the map scale what is the key to the symbolic translation ..? any guesses ..?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
so why do you think no one has been able to read the Peralta stones ? , let me point you in the correct direction ..if you were going to read the Peralta stone what do you need to read them correctly ? a map scale ,land marks and a list of directions ,but first off you need to know what type of navigation you will be doing ...? Ok so the stones are in a old school Portuguese triangle navigation founded around the late 1300's and were not old school till about the 1600's but some people were still learning the old school up till around the mid 1700's about the time that the Jesuit Keno shows up the same time Don Miguel Peralta shows up in the supers ... ...well you did know it was not land navigation correct .. we know it has a symbolic translation as well as a navigational translation .. how would you divide the two types and what do you have left when your done ? so if the key to the navigation translation is the map scale what is the key to the symbolic translation ..? any guesses ..?
You are off base here, if it was celestial navigation, you do not need to scale the map

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are off base here, if it was celestial navigation, you do not need to scale the map
its not Celestial navigation ... ...!wrong you can not plot celestial with out a map scale ... you can not even plot sun lines or star line with out a chart to plot them on and a chart is just a piece of paper if it dose not have a map scale ..

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
its not Celestial navigation ... ...!wrong you can not plot celestial with out a map scale ... you can not even plot sun lines or star line with out a chart to plot them on and a chart is just a piece of paper if it dose not have a map scale ..
You have obviously never charted a boat or ship, or even used a sextant, this conversation is a waste of time. Keep telling us how we are wrong, maybe one day, you will find it, but I doubt it

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here is a tip for you.

pure lat and long, no distance and no scale, this is all you need to find the location indicated by these coordinates, it does not matter where you are or how far away you may be, nothing else is needed to locate this unique spot.
you do not need a scale to plot a location or even a series of locations, called fix’s on any chart.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a tip for you.

pure lat and long, no distance and no scale, this is all you need to find the location indicated by these coordinates, it does not matter where you are or how far away you may be, nothing else is needed to locate this unique spot.
you do not need a scale to plot a location or even a series of locations, called fix’s on any chart.
....lol Kid I am X navy Special ops Quarter Master train in Navy A school Orlando Fla, in all type of historical and modern Navigation ...Sorry a Lat and lon are not celestial nav .. get your **** straight first , a lat and lon mean nothing with out a up to date chart to plot them on...a fix is based on 3 lines of navigation . you track DR with two lines and a set course to base movement but you are guessing when your doing Dead Wrecking DR , I can use a sexton in 3600 miles ocean and locate my position with in 250 ft .. you get to be on the flag ship in the navy with out being in the top of your Class only the top .02 % get to a flag ship ... that's like 1 out 300 thousand ...if you want to tell everyone here how to navigate and how to read the stones correctly then go ahead .. I can wait a few years ...

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
....lol Kid I am X navy Special ops Quarter Master train in Navy A school Orlando Fla, in all type of historical and modern Navigation ...Sorry a Lat and lon are not celestial nav .. get your **** straight first , a lat and lon mean nothing with out a up to date chart to plot them on...a fix is based on 3 lines of navigation . you track DR with two lines and a set course to base movement but you are guessing when your doing Dead Wrecking DR , I can use a sexton in 3600 miles ocean and locate my position with in 250 ft .. you get to be on the flag ship in the navy with out being in the top of your Class only the top .02 % get to a flag ship ... that's like 1 out 300 thousand ...if you want to tell everyone here how to navigate and how to read the stones correctly then go ahead .. I can wait a few years ...
And full of it obviously, where do I start?
first off, Navy A school is a joke, and not special ops, the only thing you learn in A school is how to put an X on a chart, so try again
by the way, I am ex Navy veteran and taught Navy A and C schools in San Diego.
take your BS elsewhere, I am not buying it. :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and let me add something now that I am pist off ... you kids thing just because your phone kicks out a lat and lon that your some know it all . well what the FN happens when your batteries die , I can tell you just what happen they scrap your dead remains off the desert floor out there ... don't you get it yet . the stones are made that way for a reason and it was not to trick other people from finding the mines and treasure ... sometimes the compass just don't work out there because of the metal ore deposits ..so will be glad to give you a piece of blank paper and you and a lat and lon at the Peralta trail head you show me up go out there with just the Lat and lon on a piece of paper in side a closed envelope , you walk out there say 1/2 a mile then open the letter and get the lat and lon with no phone or GPS and you take that LAT and lon and show me right up . and walk right to that lat and lon .. and I will be glad to walk away ....this just the modern world BS that makes me sick to death about the young kids that think the phone replaced GOD .. totally stupid with no brains to back up are modern electronics .. they great if they work ...fact ! do you think the person that made the stones had a lat and lon ... what the f*** ....latter

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I don’t know who you think you are referring to, I am probably older than you are, it was not my intention to piss you off, I just have a very low tolerance for BS.
I will make a deal with you, I will restrict my comments and you can go on posting whatever tickles your fancy.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Trolling is when a poster initiates something for pure reaction or to provoke others. I have never and will never initiate anything. However if someone takes potshots at politics, especially party-wise, I'm not going to back down, considering the state of this country right now especially with nobody behind the wheel.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Trolling is when a poster initiates something for pure reaction or to provoke others. I have never and will never initiate anything. However if someone takes potshots at politics, especially party-wise, I'm not going to back down, considering the state of this country right now especially with nobody behind the wheel.
i'd love to out wit a democrat ..but not here..its against the rules ..but i guess rules don't apply to democrats:BangHead:

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'd love to out wit a democrat ..but not here..its against the rules ..but i guess rules don't apply to democrats:BangHead:

I have really strong political views, but this is not the place. Is there a full moon out? Too close to the trees to see the forest, no wonder, too much knowledge, thank god we stepped back and kept it simple.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And full of it obviously, where do I start?
first off, Navy A school is a joke, and not special ops, the only thing you learn in A school is how to put an X on a chart, so try again
by the way, I am ex Navy veteran and taught Navy A and C schools in San Diego.
take your BS elsewhere, I am not buying it. :laughing7:
lol what were you the cook or a deckhand ,and that great I was home ported out of SD ..you know very little about navigation maybe you should have went out to sea , what was your rate ... ? let here it your barking like your a 3 time golden shell back .. I am VFW what was ship dude . lets see if your up to the honest test ... I was on the FFG-3 fast frigate guided missile ..if A school was that big of a joke in SD then you were there teaching right ...lol you came on this threat and started your BS . now lets here it , what ship ...? have you ever even been in the mountains any where ...? and you must not have served in a war deployment .the special ops are training in master helmsmen in all un-rep and war train ops ... I guess your ship never left port ...I am 59 and I would shocked if someone older would act so childish ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread