OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t know who you think you are referring to, I am probably older than you are, it was not my intention to piss you off, I just have a very low tolerance for BS.
I will make a deal with you, I will restrict my comments and you can go on posting whatever tickles your fancy.
"I just have a very low tolerance for BS." you must have a hard time shaving ...lol

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good old 32 second street ...a long time ago ...your right I am to old to post here any more . and no one needs my in put ... the End !

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck...I was thinking about going on a little road trip in October...lol...And I was even thinking about stashing a small amount of the ore I have that I believe is from El Tesoro de Santa Fe...Or is it the area depicted in the PSM's...I believe they are one and the same...Anyhow...IF I do stash any it will be a very small quantity of ore...Seeing that I am running low on it...

Hell...I may even try to stash it before ya'll gather for ya'lls yearly event...I may stop at a rest area on my way to Hermosillo Sonora and stash a pebble or two...hehehe...I wonder IF any of ya'll on this site might want to look for it...

I'll think about it a while...I still have some time before I head South for a short respite...I guess that only time will tell...

And I am not an expert on gems B.B...But your pigeon blood rubies sure do look like some garnets to me...But who can say for certain???

Ed T

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been to Bangkok, Thailand and seen thousands of Rubies in the sales market .. if you want to really see Rubies and in all stages of colors and grades that's the best place to learn about them ..

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
these are all Rubies of good quality but the Freemason ring is a basic standard and the tie pin makes it look like the bottom of the scale ...the lighting is not the best to take pictures and my father was a rock hound and gem collector .. i grew up with a grandfather that work saint Joes ...a master stone mason ..i spent a lot of summers rock hounding and going to rock & gem shows ...lots of fun when your that age ...

Attachments

• 20190413_023308.jpg
    20190413_023308.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 108

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
i'd love to out wit a democrat ..but not here..its against the rules ..but i guess rules don't apply to democrats:BangHead:

lol.. Dave, where have you been? Democrats aren't in charge. Neither in the White House nor in the Senate.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't tell me (alan m ),wait for it , your a Democrat!...lol

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The photo was to show the poor quality of the engraved square and compass, much like the one in your example, not what you would expect on a real ruby, most likely glass, maybe you can’t tell the difference, strange after all that experience chasing rubies in Bangkok, more BS :laughing7:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This is what a high quality vintage ring should look like 98C00C87-98AD-4AAD-B534-28ACA32C4F93.png

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
who else goes to Ebay to get pictures ...lol you just go right there in desert and tell us what you find ,, this should worth a laugh ...

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
who else goes to Ebay to get pictures ...lol you just go right there in desert and tell us what you find ,, this should worth a laugh ...
It won’t be nearly as funny as your epic failure, you got everyone stirred up at the rendezvous and found NOTHING, it was hilarious, but not unexpected

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry they don't want people feeding the big cats ...kid don't go the kitties will eat you ...I get it ,you come to a site because your life sucks ...lol

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It won’t be nearly as funny as your epic failure, you got everyone stirred up at the rendezvous and found NOTHING, it was hilarious, but not unexpected
see that's my point , you said you were not even there so maybe your a bigger joke then I am ...lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread