Hunting the horse.

horsehunter

Greenie
Jul 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been hunting for the horse for 25+ years now and I'm ready to reveal what I've found this year. I had to take a reprieve from it all to overcome some if my demons so with that being said let's get on with it shall we? First of all the horse / saint map are two seperate time frames. The saint was made by Father Kino's ppl and then used by the Peraltas in their maps. The saint although it's pointing in the right direction isn't pointing at anytime relevant to the horse other than to say"it's that way". The saint is part of a Jesuit treasure located in the same direction as the trail to the horse only you need to turn just short of the Jesuit treasure site. There's a lot to be found out there still to this day and I know where to look. But first things first.
Let's go back to visit knife hill. Why ? Bc the knife points up to a map is why. Where ? Up towards the top of the hill. What's it say? It's actually just a squiggly line sorta until you line it up with the horizon behind you. Ok , so ? So it leads you to the saint but then what? Well I have to learn how to post pictures before I can show you any clues. But it's clear as to where it says to go once you see it. I'll be back soon after I learn some new tricks about picture posting. Stay tuned, this is good stuff here.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you know how to add a photo or document to an E-Mail, it's pretty much the same on T-Net .

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I've been hunting for the horse for 25+ years now and I'm ready to reveal what I've found this year. I had to take a reprieve from it all to overcome some if my demons so with that being said let's get on with it shall we? First of all the horse / saint map are two seperate time frames. The saint was made by Father Kino's ppl and then used by the Peraltas in their maps. The saint although it's pointing in the right direction isn't pointing at anytime relevant to the horse other than to say"it's that way". The saint is part of a Jesuit treasure located in the same direction as the trail to the horse only you need to turn just short of the Jesuit treasure site. There's a lot to be found out there still to this day and I know where to look. But first things first.
Let's go back to visit knife hill. Why ? Bc the knife points up to a map is why. Where ? Up towards the top of the hill. What's it say? It's actually just a squiggly line sorta until you line it up with the horizon behind you. Ok , so ? So it leads you to the saint but then what? Well I have to learn how to post pictures before I can show you any clues. But it's clear as to where it says to go once you see it. I'll be back soon after I learn some new tricks about picture posting. Stay tuned, this is good stuff here.

Why did you delete your last post?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread