New Treasure Hunting TV show

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
seemed like an advertisement for their upcoming book. still no proofs. and 1 guy climbed and saw a vent hole. wow. i am sold

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
seemed like an advertisement for their upcoming book. still no proofs. and 1 guy climbed and saw a vent hole. wow. i am sold
if they had actually found the ldm (or anything for that matter) they would have kept their mouths shut...anyone that gets on a public forum bragging about locating a treasure is only doing so to promote a tv show or book....

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

They were climbing on the same rope so one was looking into a vent hole the whole Time.
Most likely over taking bye methane gas from the vent hole and started seeing things that aren't
there.

Babymick1

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Bozo’s from back east always try to teach us Arizona boys how its done, reminds me of those other brothers from Massachusetts who had visions of Waltz in a punch bowl, or something like it, told them exactly where the LDM was. LMFAO

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
if they had actually found the ldm (or anything for that matter) they would have kept their mouths shut...anyone that gets on a public forum bragging about locating a treasure is only doing so to promote a tv show or book....

You got me there, I’m doing a connect the dots to find the treasure book. Then once you do you color in the picture.

I did my research, put boots on the ground and I figured it out, The mine that was JW’s is

The BULL-WASP-KING Mine

Babymick1

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nope. just waiting for my turn... my show is not about the ldm though. it is about the spanish mines in Arizona..

Last edited:

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are living the dream most of us have! Hope you find success with the TV production, please don't forget about this forum when you become extermely busy with the show, hope you will eventually post info regarding it's date/time/channel launch.

Treasurenet did help me get my shot, and not everyone on here are attacking me. That being said ill post what i can, when i can.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
You got me there, I’m doing a connect the dots to find the treasure book. Then once you do you color in the picture.

I did my research, put boots on the ground and I figured it out, The mine that was JW’s is

The BULL-WASP-KING Mine

Babymick1
mick...john wilburn was convinced the bulldog was the ldm...and quite a few people agree with him....as far as the wasp goes..it was rich but nothing like the ldm...i have specimens from the wasp....some guys leased it back in the 80's and pulled alot of gold out ...the rumor is about 3/4 million .. ...matter of fact it was wilburn that found the rich vein they worked on the wasp claim

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Bozo’s from back east always try to teach us Arizona boys how its done, reminds me of those other brothers from Massachusetts who had visions of Waltz in a punch bowl, or something like it, told them exactly where the LDM was. LMFAO
exactly...wasn't it mark twain that said a gold mine is a hole in the ground with a liar on top?:laughing7:

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nope. just waiting for my turn...

Thanks again dredge for letting know i didnt have my facebook settings straight. I really didnt want a whole bunch of people bugging the AP. Although i showed some friends and family, i kind of expect them to respect her privacy.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks roger. no worries.. best of luck to you

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I was stationed at davis monthan afb, tucson is like my second home.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks and likewise to all of you reading this

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread