Dick Holmes Map

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol.. wow.. way to jump into a thread by insulting the majority of tnet. with the ignorant bickering statement , and recommend stop posting pics of gold, and call some members idiots.. well just for the record reptwar a few of us do know gold in many of its forms... and micks pics are not gold.. and if he really had a drawer full of multi ounce nuggets.. then that would be worth a hundred thousand or more.. in which case i am sure it would not just be in a junk drawer.. it is junk.. but thanks for the direct insult..
happy new year..
Yep. The majority of tnet are jealous losers collecting disability, that never manage to climb off of their couch, and would rather bicker about things they know nothing about. Fun show to watch though!

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep. The majority of tnet are jealous losers collecting disability, that never manage to climb off of their couch, and would rather bicker about things they know nothing about. Fun show to watch though!
In my opinion, the majority of folk on T-Net. Don’t post a lot, but mostly just read.
And ... of the ones that do post frequently, only a portion of those, seem to enjoy debating, ... to point of bickering.

In my opinion .... some of your statements seem to be of the provoking kind? What sort of responses are you hoping for?

Just curious :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread