Photos and location of the Peralta Horse.

Missingclue

Jul 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey folks Iā€™m about to drop a missing clue on where to locate the Peralta horse in the superstition which I came across this year by shear luck. I also found the location of the dagger the same way over 27 years ago. I would love to do something with this information however Iā€™m not physically able to any longer. all I ask is that you keep me in mind and post on your journey should you be successful with my information

Good hunting Missing clue
FED748DB-3177-47FA-83F0-F54E253B174A.jpeg

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey folks Iā€™m about to drop a missing clue on where to locate the Peralta horse in the superstition which I came across this year by shear luck. I also found the location of the dagger the same way over 27 years ago. I would love to do something with this information however Iā€™m not physically able to any longer. all I ask is that you keep me in mind and post on your journey should you be successful with my information

View attachment 1906567

Your shadow is a better "horse" than many have posted so far.
Reminded me of this......

Have a photo of the "dagger" ?

Last edited:

Mc4500

Mar 7, 2013
Arizona

View attachment 1906567

So the clue says "the horses head with one ear laid back" and here is a map with a drawing labeled "horse head".
Does your picture match the shape? SmartSelect_20210302-113629_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the clue says "the horses head with one ear laid back" and here is a map with a drawing labeled "horse head".
Does your picture match the shape? View attachment 1906703

Seems he's lost interest Mc.
His shadow animal looks like something more than just a "head" anyhow. The one on the Don's Hike handout map, which does say "horse head" doesn't appear to have one ear laid back.....a clue from Barry Storm .....either. Nor does the one on the Julia Thomas map. So, what does it all mean ? Should we be looking for a horse head with one ear back, a horse head with both ears up,...or a complete horse (caballo) ?

Found this one a long time ago, but I'm not sure it even has any ears. Could even be a desert bighorn I guess.....whichever it is, looks like an obedient dog is watching over him at least.

100_0533 cr 1.jpg

I do know its got nothing to do with the stone map horse though.
Because from nose to tail, he's out there too.....but somewhere else.

Last edited:

Mc4500

Mar 7, 2013
Arizona
Seems he's lost interest Mc.
His shadow animal looks like something more than just a "head" anyhow. The one on the Don's Hike handout map, which does say "horse head" doesn't appear to have one ear laid back.....a clue from Barry Storm .....either. Nor does the one on the Julia Thomas map. So, what does it all mean ? Should we be looking for a horse head with one ear back, a horse head with both ears up,...or a complete horse (caballo) ?

Found this one a long time ago, but I'm not sure it even has any ears. Could even be a desert bighorn I guess.....whichever it is, looks like an obedient dog is watching over him at least.

View attachment 1907620

I do know its got nothing to do with the stone map horse though.
Because from nose to tail, he's out there too.....but somewhere else.

That is a great looking horse! Very cool. Here's mine. IMG_20210302_124409.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread