Any one find a wedding ring on Seabrook Beach, NH?

boretti4blues

Jan 12, 2011
Hi All,
This is worth a try...Our cousins came down from Illinois to visit the family during Memorial weekend. Well they decided to take their kids to Seabrook Beach in New Hampshire on Sunday. When they were getting ready to leave, Anna realized she lost her wedding ring, they look everywhere, they went to stores looking to rent a detector even..no luck. I didn't find out until that night so I couldn't help either. They borrow their uncles detector and went back in the morning and no luck.. So they asked if I could post this only picture they have of the ring..and maybe, just maybe someone found it on this forum..

Thanks guys..If you know anyone who may have been hunting Seabrook beach that weekend and possibly found a wedding band it would be great if it could be returned to her..it would make her so happy.

Dave
[/img][/img]

Attachments

• Capture ring.JPG
    Capture ring.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 172

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll head out there either Friday night or Saturday and see if I can find it. I'll send you a message if I have any luck. If you want to pm me a rough idea of where abouts they were sitting that would help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions