Sep 6, 2006
Fairhope Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CWnut

May 9, 2003
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tigershark----Tesoro Conquistador Umax------Fisher FX-3----Master Hunter CX-Plus w/ depth multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding, made a couple of friends plus made a good impression for the metal detecting community....WTG

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exellent find and return, Its guys like you that make our hobby look great.:icon_thumleft:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya get yer hug?

I get mine!

I have my best luck doing this, and it's really a good feeling making folks happy.

MacDetect

Sep 17, 2012
Hanceville, AL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Detecting is a good way to attract women (not that I'm looking maw). The first time I detected at the beach I was amazed at the women who stopped to talk.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That reminds me of a friend of mine whose wife had lost her ring in her backyard somewhere and he calls up a friend who has a metal detector to come over to find it,he takes about 30 minutes to find it and while he's looking he fines hers & another one .She tells him that he can take the other one,because it smaller and has dirt all over it.He takes it home ,cleans it up and takes it to a jeweler who offers to buy it from him for $2000.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gigglenub

Greenie
Feb 2, 2013
theodore,alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,
Garrett Sea Hunter Mark 11 , Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have the Garrett Sea Hunter 11. this is the second time out to the beach, I didn't have it attached to the belt after a bit I started getting interference and notice that the headphone cord had been rubbing on the mount and worn through. Can I repair this myself by resealing it or does it have to go back to the factory"

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may want to start your own thread in the Garrett section.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread