Hi every body ;) Who and where find gold and silver coins or better TREASURE ???

sergey199307rap

Jan 24, 2013

scrapdoggie

Nov 23, 2007
Deland Florida
Detector(s) used
Ace250 Pro-Kellyco
Start with the basics, your own backyard. your neighbors house and the first parks/schools you remember as a kid. Concentrate on learning your machine while collecting all the clad you can, the good stuff always pops up in places you wouldn't expect it to. Happy hunting.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had my Ace 250 for one week now and have found 52 cents + junk in my front yard,I love it.I'm gonna keep on swinging the coil in my front lawn for about another week & then try some fields.

Power Guy

Apr 2, 2013
Camino, CA
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you near a beach? I have found my best treasures just about knee to waist deep in the water. Found a mans wedding ring, a watch and a few necklaces. it seems that most people just go in that far and the cool water makes the jewlelry come off easily. Have never been ask to find something for anyone. But if I did see someone sifting thru the sand I would inquire what they lost. Just never say "i found a" because it will always be the one they lost...LOL

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Hunting:treasurechest:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread