ROIGuy

Jun 9, 2019
Palos Park, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600/ Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys
found a lost medallion the other day beach hunting. Looks fairly cheap but has a girl's name on it with a heart on each side, so I figured I'd try to get it back to its owner.

It's from a website called www.myintent.org I reached out to them but they don't have a record of who made/bought it.
20190731_130142.jpg
20190731_130124.jpg

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
It looks like the letters were struck with die stamps rather than commercially by MyIntent. Probably never be able to trace it to its owner.

OP
OP
ROIGuy

ROIGuy

Jun 9, 2019
Palos Park, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600/ Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like the letters were struck with die stamps rather than commercially by MyIntent. Probably never be able to trace it to its owner.
I contacted the website and they can't find a record of a sale tied to it so I put it on Facebook. Maybe someone will contact me for it.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
I contacted the website and they can't find a record of a sale tied to it so I put it on Facebook. Maybe someone will contact me for it.

Good luck on that endeavor .. It would be neat to return it. I don't do FaceBook myself, but I can see where it would be a good platform for this type of thing.

qhackettq

Apr 11, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi buddy, it is not that easy to find back, but big thumbs up for trying.

Regards,
Kevin J. Hodge

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread