Giants in ky cave story

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have found some giants in caves in Utah buried with funny head dresses, some Iberian language on plates found there too, along with boxed human fingers and arms, for snacks. It appears that they were here a thousand years before Columbus.

There have been several of these found in Ohio near Chillacothe and in the Ironton area. Seems that they crumble to dust most of the time...but some were said to be so big as to allow the skull to fit over the normal persons head! some were 8-9 feet tall. They have found them 11 feet tall in the near east. They have even found the giant city the Bible talks about, where everything was huge.

CoinHELP!

Aug 9, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A website without a homepage or another link, plus no information on the origin of the images. It makes me wonder, and this is the problem with such claims.

CoinHELP!

Aug 9, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ky. Ken said:
CoinHelp!! Not sure this will help but here is another link to the story..
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/giantskentucky.html
Still doesn''t give a lot of info , but thought I'd pass this along.

Thanks for posting an additional link. I can see that the pics are the same and were took in modern times, so where are the artificats? The article is dated 1876 but the images are not from the same time period. I love the story, gets my blood going, but it appears someone used modern images to illustrate a known story.

Another aspect of these stories, and all of them contain this, "crumbled to dust", and that's remarkable since artifacts don't usually disintegrate with touching. A sword wouldn't crumble to dust, and would stain its surrounding area, and at least a chunk of it could be saved for evidence.

Another thing about the remains, it appears they were excavated and not just a lost person laying down in a cave to die. I have images of cave mummies and these look different. However, I can't say I am all that experienced with such things.

I just like mysteries :icon_thumleft:

CoinHELP!

Aug 9, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Felinepeachy said:

A lot of speculation here, and the Kennewick man is but one example, he wasn't a giant. A little over 6 foot max and I am not sold on seperating the giants from nephalim. The majority of bible scholars and translaters claim the giants and nephalim are the same, so I am very careful of these obscure translations of text to fit a cetain belief system.

Don't get me wrong, I read it all, but I have studied the evidence for years, bought books on the subject, and there's only one way to prove any truths and that's to present an actual giant skull. It would be best if it had two rows of "normal" teeth and not crumble into dust.

I do believe there were giants though.

F

Felinepeachy

I take your word for it. I haven't studied giants at all but being only 5-1, everyone is practically a giant to me LOL

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HIO Peachy, Gentlemen: Yes giants did exist as I posted some time ago. They were still evident in the late 1880's early 1900's when the last known one was killed near here at Chinapas for no particular reason.

They were considered slow and clumsy, red haired, around 8 - 12 ft tall. Skeletons exist in burial caves in El Cerro del Campana, a day or so by mule from the end of the road.

A pair were discovered in a closed cave near Tayopa wrapped in woven cane mats.

Don Jose de la Mancha

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Although they may have become extinct, their genes are still carried in some populations. I recently read a story about one woman in Holland who was over 8 feet tall, blonde haired and weighed over 300 pounds. She was well proportioned and only dwarfed those around her. Other than larger than anyone else, she looked just a normal as any other pretty woman walking down the street. GoodLuck. rockhound

Alaskan Adventurer

Dec 20, 2009
Ecuador
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rockhound said:
Although they may have become extinct, their genes are still carried in some populations. I recently read a story about one woman in Holland who was over 8 feet tall, blonde haired and weighed over 300 pounds. She was well proportioned and only dwarfed those around her. Other than larger than anyone else, she looked just a normal as any other pretty woman walking down the street. GoodLuck. rockhound

That's a whole lotta woman!!!

About 30 miles from here in Vilcabamba, Ecuador giant skeletons were found. This is coming directly from someone I respect greatly, so I believe it. Apparently there is a museum in Chile where you can see a giant skull, and it apparently is alien looking to top it off. My friend Tim has seen it many times. They claim it is some kind of defect, but he says hell no. It looks like a giant skull of your traditional looking alien. I want to see it one of these years. Apparently photos are not allowed because they claim it can cause damage? Hmm.

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't Michael Paul Henson write about some giant graves being buried in possibly Clay County Ky?

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes Henson tells where there are very large graves that might (might) contain giants. I will try to find the web site that has pictures of live giants down in South America in a remote place everyone is at least 7 feet tall and some taller they are very skittish towards white men. We also have Indian legends that they killed all the giants near Chillicothe OH because they were eating the Indians. In a previous post I mentioned the fort on the top of a large hill near "Knockemstiff" east of Chillicothe. It was inhabited by giants that had built walled fort with iron rocks and I have a picture of the iron arrow head that fits a small sapling they shot from giant cross bows. I use to think giants were only true as found in the Bible but since investigating have found stuff all over the world about them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread