Who Is John Swift

SmittyCity

Tenderfoot
Oct 22, 2010
OK I'm pretty new to this whole John swift silver mine thing but it caught my attention when i first heard of it. so i did some research and have seen accounts that say John swift but also say it could have been William or George or Tom. before all this my grandmother has done a lot of genealogy and made a book for all of her grandchildren and i knew i was a descendant of a Swift family so i went through and looked to see what my grandmother had found with relation to all this john swift stuff and there isn't anything about silver but there is record of a John swift who had brothers by the names of William, George, and Thomas of which only John could have possibly been around at the finding of the silver mine having been born in 1756 but she also says he may have been born in 1741 so if he had been born in 1741 he would have been 19 in 1760 when the mines were found if I'm correct. if he was born in 1756 that throws this whole speculation out or does it... their fathers name was also William Swift Born 1723 in Bermuda island, British dependency. what if this silver mine was a family business? any thoughts or am i just making my self think this is possible.

kyswifthunter

Sep 15, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UPDATE!!!

I apologize for the lack of updates but we are all extremely busy people. Hopefully we can make this announcement soon. The book is done, we just need to make sure the land is secure before we announce this because you know what will happen to this beautiful land once it comes out.

But I want to make an announcement, a great announcement!!

The people who own the rights to the discovery and own the intellectual properties to the book and DVD are DONATING 100% (minus normal personal expenses) of the proceeds from the book and DVD to charity!!

Hopefully this can be a huge money maker for charity.

On a personal note; one of the main reasons we have decided to do this is the feeling that this legend is connected to events that can be described as a curse. It’s really a question of the greed of men, and if someone thinks a man has something of worth someone will attempt to take it from him, especially anything tied to so-called “treasure”. So we think the best way to avoid this is to donate the proceeds to charity!!!

I will keep everyone updated!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread