The_Frontiersman

May 22, 2009
Eastern Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace - 250
Primary Interest:
Other
''The Lost Silver Forums of T-Net''

Been an awful long time since I've seen or heard anything from CURTIS, BOOMER, KI (etc.).. Where is everyone at? I have some new research information on the Carter/Elliot County Silver Mines and would love to share it with some of the T-net "Ol-Timers".. Have you made any progress on the book CURTIS? Any good old info. Boomer?

Anything at all fellas?? Is anybody out there???

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: ''The Lost Silver Forums of T-Net''

Hello Frontiersman; yeah this site hasnt had much going on in awhile. I had emailed with Curtis a month or so again and were planning to head down into the cliffs here in Elliott County sometime this summer; so hes still around. Not sure about Boomer. I had messeged him awhile back but it seems like maybe he deleted his account. Not sure but I miss his posts a lot.

coonhunter

Jun 20, 2010

Hoping to head to Elliott county next week sometime,,,, where should i start looking ???? "TREE MY PUP"

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi Guys,

Been really busy lately teaching and T-Hunting! On to some really cool stuff can't say much now but will let you know how things come out later on. Was down south recently and located something yellow hidden in a soldiers grave (no body in it). Keep having people contact me and offering to pay my expenses and a portion of the find...that's how you tell if they are serious or not. Like i mentioned in previous posts--been to Utah, Wisconsin twice, California twice, Texas three times, Georgia Twice all in a year or so--I am having the time of my life! I haven't given up on the Swift Search, just getting my grubsteak together to purchase some land that has some silver veins on it....probably not Swift but hey its strange what you find while out there with the Boot on the Ground!

Curtis

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005

Good luck with your real estate purchase. All of Johnathan Swift's mines were not in Kentucky. We were looking for one in Tennessee a few years back. We didn't find the mine,but we did find the smelters whre they had melted the silver ore.They, or someone else, had done a good job of concealing the mines.There was supposed to be 3 in that area. We did discover a silver vein and uncovered it,but covered it back up because we couldn't get it out. This is one rugged area to get to,but it was on govt property so we left it alone. rockhound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread