Sep 10, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mrslojo

Oct 24, 2015
Eastern, KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a link to it . Tells the story of the swift silver mine. Look at the 7:00 and it shows the coins that were found by the older man.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen this video before I just don't remember where. Was this on KET or did I find this on YouTube? <<shrug>> Oh well.

mrslojo

Oct 24, 2015
Eastern, KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it was on KET originally but I found it on ed hensons blog. Lots of good stuff on there.

mrslojo

Oct 24, 2015
Eastern, KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a great video. It was actually filmed in the Breaks Interstate Park just 5 minutes from my house. I know a couple of people in the film one is a very good friend of mine. He is very knowledgeable on the legend. I could listen to him talk about it for hours.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool video-thank you for posting it! I am curious about the cave they found the skeletons in while hunting with the dogs....does anyone know where the one fella was referring to? just an approximation...he referred to the number of telephone poles going up the mountain.

mrslojo

Oct 24, 2015
Eastern, KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they use to call it the fault cave. I haven't been to it since I was a kid. I think it was 13 power poles after the state line train tunnel. Its a good walk use to take us all day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions