NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not really familiar with the area, but I'm sure there's got to be some good spots. There are a few members up that way, so maybe one of them will chime in here.

MadMarlin

Dec 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I'm pretty much a new member too but I might be able to help you a little. I used to live in St. Francisville up to the ripe old age of 12. I have often wondered if anyone had ever searched the old High School on Feliciana Street and Camille Street. There was a football field and during football season the entire area around the field became a parking lot. From looking at the google maps the entire football field area including the home and visitor stands, the concession stand and tennis courts have been removed. Seeing they removed the concrete Home bleachers and the metal Visitor bleachers I'm guessing there was heavy machinery used. Where the visitors stand was as well as the concession stand there is now a paved road and a couple of new buildings there. Looks as if where the original classroom buildings used to be is nothing but concrete slab except the back two buildings. Anyway, the areas where there is grass should be promising as I know I lost change there many times while rough housing. Don't know if it is still State owned property or what as I haven't been there in over 30 years but I'm guessing you'll need some kind of permission.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread