smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was high this month...80 buck snorts...

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine was $268

Ouch! I live in a log house I built 30 years ago, have a rural electric coop and the bills are not normally as bad as the large corporate electric companies. I helped build one of my neighbors homes that we finished last year. Although his is concrete block construction, we added many things to be real efficient and his monthly bills equal mine most months. We can run any kind of equipment that's high draw and notice some change in bills but not much. If our bills go over $100, we left everything on 24-7...:laughing7:

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
...I?m about the same as you T, on average, every month, everything I have is electric. The best way of cutting $200 a month off my bills was shut off satellite TV and I don?t miss it either.

SFoot that sounds perfect to me. I recall a pic of your ride in front of log home, it was one sweet location.

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My house is relatively small and I like the a/c set at 72, sometimes 68. The most recent bill was $117.00. It goes to $68 in the winter. I switched to all LED lights two months ago.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just where we live being so hot we leave it on 69 24/7 I also heard another damn hurricane is coming our way which is gonna leave us with no electricity and we?re gonna be able to handle that **** so will be heading somewhere

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just where we live being so hot we leave it on 69 24/7 I also heard another damn hurricane is coming our way which is gonna leave us with no electricity and we?re gonna be able to handle that **** so will be heading somewhere

Tis the season...

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My house is relatively small and I like the a/c set at 72, sometimes 68. The most recent bill was $117.00. It goes to $68 in the winter. I switched to all LED lights two months ago.

Good move! I have switched to led in everything I can and it really does help cut down the cost!

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...I?m about the same as you T, on average, every month, everything I have is electric. The best way of cutting $200 a month off my bills was shut off satellite TV and I don?t miss it either.

SFoot that sounds perfect to me. I recall a pic of your ride in front of log home, it was one sweet location.

That pic won a photo contest on a hotrod forum for me, thanks Fat!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions