Cheesecake Hunk

Feb 18, 2008
SE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger, MineLab SE pro
Hi all
I am new to MDing and new to Tnet. I have wanted to do this for a long time. I have looked at so many of the postings that the members have left and it looks like this is the place to be. RiverRat is a walking info. center (I love all the stories of La.). I just hope that I can get good at it, so far nothing but junk. But just trying to learn the machine, so it's a little slow going. I am from the Gonzales area. Keep putting up the info. for us newbies. CC Hunk..

Tensas

Sep 23, 2007
Waterproof, LA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, Tejon
Well come aboard. You better watch it TN is real habit forming. I'm thinking of starting a help line and I'll be the first customer.

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TN and the Louisiana forum Cheesecake :thumbsup:

You'll find friendly people here and you already know those of us from Louisiana are crazy anyway!!! :tard: Just hang in there and learn your machine and the finds will start to come !! Feel free to ask questions and remember there's no dumb questions ! We were all new at one time !!

Welcome again,
Steve

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet Cheesecake, I love LA history and love sharing it with y'all. There's a few folks in your area, they're be chiming in sooner or later. Check out the Louisiana Bayou Hunt...you may be interested in attending.

:) RR

signs046.gif

Attachments

• signs046.gif
    signs046.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 124
OP
OP
Cheesecake Hunk

Cheesecake Hunk

Feb 18, 2008
SE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
River Rat said:
Welcome to TNet Cheesecake, I love LA history and love sharing it with y'all. There's a few folks in your area, they're be chiming in sooner or later. Check out the Louisiana Bayou Hunt...you may be interested in attending.

:) RR

RR I would love to go to the LBH... but my wife and I are celebrating our 25 anniversary with a 10 day Alaska cruise and land tour. I have been crunching the math to see if there is any way we can fit it in. I know it is going to be a fun weekend!!

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello and welcome to tnet. I would love to get together and do some hunting with you. I am in Baton Rouge so very close by. Let me know......Shane :drunken_smilie:

OP
OP
Cheesecake Hunk

Cheesecake Hunk

Feb 18, 2008
SE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
shanegalang said:
Hello and welcome to tnet. I would love to get together and do some hunting with you. I am in Baton Rouge so very close by. Let me know......Shane :drunken_smilie:

Shane I would love to hunt with you I have been checking out some spots that would take a few people to hunt them. As soon as I get caught up around here I am going to get very active with mding, will talk to you about it later and will see you at the hunt for sure, if not sooner. Charles....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread