Can this be LA? put your rubber gloves on

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
maybe you could go to city hall and ask the mayor if they'll be willing to pay you for hauling all the junk out and making the city's appearance better. then could you take the metal to a scrapper for $ should be a gun or 2 in there. what kind of gloves you wear are they reinforced rubber ? i've been thinking about that when i start m.f because all the pollutants and heavy metals cadmium mecury etc. etc definitely dont want that stuff in contact with your hands constantly.not into the tunes,but you;re a young guy. send your video to the mayor see if you can get some kind of compensation. thanks for the video. appreciate you not slamming the homeless. been livin out of my van for 13 years and even though i refer to myself as a stupid dumbshit loser to hear other people say it ? i dont know its like its just over the top ? taco's mmmmmmmm no maybe a gyro with lots of red onions and bomaters and sauce . thanks

OP
OP
B

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To clean that mess up it would take a virtual army of heavy equipment operators and equipment. They are going to have to drain out the water first then attack the mess. They do not make gloves good enough to handle that kind of mess. There was a similar situation in france (not near as bad) here is a video.

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maybe you could go to city hall and ask the mayor if they'll be willing to pay you for hauling all the junk out and making the city's appearance better. then could you take the metal to a scrapper for $ should be a gun or 2 in there. what kind of gloves you wear are they reinforced rubber ? i've been thinking about that when i start m.f because all the pollutants and heavy metals cadmium mecury etc. etc definitely dont want that stuff in contact with your hands constantly.not into the tunes,but you;re a young guy. send your video to the mayor see if you can get some kind of compensation. thanks for the video. appreciate you not slamming the homeless. been livin out of my van for 13 years and even though i refer to myself as a stupid dumbshit loser to hear other people say it ? i dont know its like its just over the top ? taco's mmmmmmmm no maybe a gyro with lots of red onions and bomaters and sauce . thanks
Wouldn't even think of it. What people don't realize is the insurance & permitting! It's been a few years, but the company I was working for bid a job down at the harbor. After trying to find an insurer that'd even look at what we needed without laughing was so expensive we couldn't make a buck. Then you need to deal with the engineers & hazardous waste people who got nothing to do except worry about looking busy for another four or five years till they retire. I can't imagine it's gotten anything but worse over the years. I'm shocked they don't make you pull a permit or two just to magnet fish!!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread