Metal Detecting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not getting it. retail is $749.00 everywhere, right? :skullflag:

OP
OP
Dr. Witty

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer
Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What i meant is that some sites are claiming that the list price for the regular Kruzer is $749 and the multi Kruzer is $899.

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The USA prices are $749 and $649 for the Multi Kruzer and Kruzer respectively guys. These are the retail prices suggested by us- meaning the manufacturer.
Just sharing this so you get first hand information.

kajunoutlaw

Jun 3, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 350 / F75 LTD2/ AT MAX/ Multi Kruzer/ Nox 800

Have used many detectors.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a rant

I've been to 2 sites now that show the Makro Kruzer or Multi Kruzer at a list price of 749.00 or 899.00 respectively then post the special price at the regular MSRP. Who are they fooling? I think this is a shady way to do business. They wont get my money.

Call the dealers out. Everyone knows they don't cos that much.

OP
OP
Dr. Witty

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I did call one of the dealers out on it, but he was too busy to respond with anything other than I've misunderstood someone, and that they are the correct prices.

Minelab Matt

Oct 19, 2014
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Makro Kruzer = Impact packed into a waterproof shell to fool people into thinking it's a completely brand new, redesigned from the bottom up type machine.

I used to be die hard Racer fan, but with the likes of the Equinox offering single or multi freq' ability....'m sad to say i've had to leave the Makro brand.

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Makro Kruzer = Impact packed into a waterproof shell to fool people into thinking it's a completely brand new, redesigned from the bottom up type machine.

I used to be die hard Racer fan, but with the likes of the Equinox offering single or multi freq' ability....'m sad to say i've had to leave the Makro brand.

Hello there... it is your and every customer's right to leave any brand and switch to another one if they wish to. Manufacturers release new models and it is up to the end users to decide which one suits their needs the best and manufacturers must just respect that. However, as the representative of the Nokta & Makro brands here, I must step in and clarify something as there is an accusation in your post.

We are not here to ''fool'' anybody in your terms and neither we think that our valued customers lack the intellectuality to differentiate between different models.
I will just copy and paste what I wrote another forum to continue:

''First of all, when we first announced the merger of Nokta & Makro Detectors, our announcement included the following lines ...''We will not only offer a richer product portfolio to our customers but address the whole market demand with products at different price levels....'' and this is still part of our goal today.

Second, when we released the Racer, we got tons and tons of feedbacks from end users asking for different settings, features etc and we did our best to offer that in the Racer 2… then came the Impact, our most advanced unit (and it still is today) with 12 different search modes offering a very powerful and versatile detector. Meanwhile, customers have been asking us to offer a waterproof unit at an affordable price…. So we did it…

If you look at the manufacturers in any industry today, whether it is the cars or cell phones, they constantly offer new products because development is an ongoing process and demands and needs differ from individual to individual, country to country…

Now, if as a manufacturer we are to be blamed for listening to our customers and for developing products and offering them pretty fast, then yes we are guilty ….but also very proud …’’

Regards,

Dilek

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dilek, to be honest, I'm unfamiliar with your product. Does either machine word WELL in salt water?

OP
OP
Dr. Witty

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Smokey, check out Terry Solomon's review of the Makro Racer 2 he takes it all over the place including in the salt water. Also check out StaffyDog33's many videos of Salt water hunting with the Makro Racer 2 he's got a bunch of videos. He used to love it, and I'll bet he still feels that way about it too. His Avatar even said "Makro Racer 2 THE Best!" Not sure why the accusation against them now though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions