Makro Kruzer Salt Water Test Request

TwoYewts

Oct 29, 2013
NorthEast
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher CZ-21, Makro Racer Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TNSharpShooter was kind enough to provide a really nice salt water test of his new Equinox 800. You can see it at this thread:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/equinox/568821-equinox-800-video-gold-chain-salt-water.html

Any chance, anyone that currently has the new Kruzer can do something similar to benefit his/her fellow beach hunting kin :)

Have a Racer as part of my arsenal and would love to add the Kruzer but would love to see how it compares first!

Thank you all in advance
Happy Hunting
TwoYewts

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would also be very interested. But the 800 beating the excal.... thats a great vid

Chub

OP
OP
TwoYewts

TwoYewts

Oct 29, 2013
NorthEast
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher CZ-21, Makro Racer Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Would also be very interested. But the 800 beating the excal.... thats a great vid

Chub

Basically asking for anyone out there that happens to have the new Kruzer to do a similar video to TN's video so that we can see how the Kruzer handles similar scenario. Posted the thread prior to reading that Terry just received his Equinox and is expecting a Kruzer in a few weeks. A head to head comparison done by Terry would definitely showcase what each can do.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Chub
It doesn't really beat the excal, the only thing equinox does the excal doesn't is pick up thin gold chains and few excal owners were concerned about that as thin gold chains really have little gold value. Equinox will never get the depth the excals gets.

I'm not knocking the equinox, I own 8 or 9 Minelabs myself and I will most likely buy an equinox to add to my arsenal, but it seems many people are thinking the equinox can replace the excal and the 3030 and that isn't the case.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread