Tenderfoot
Jan 29, 2020
Oak Harbor, Washington
Detector(s) used
BH Land Ranger, MineLab Go-Find 60, Falcon MD-20, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all!
Western Washington State enthusiast here.
I’m looking at picking up a Gold Kruzer cuz we got REALLY TINY Gold in this 1/2 of the state...REAL TINY.
Now....I’ve watched every video on YouTube (that I can find) that even mentions the Gold Kruzer so I’m confident it will detect the gold we have here. But when I’m NOT out on the rivers looking for gold I may want to take it coin-shooting (although I have other machines too). However...I live on an island and the saltwater beaches (what few decent ones we have) are rarely detected...everybody hits the parks and schools hard but I’ve never seen anyone detecting the beaches. I’m extremely curious how this Gold Kruzer will perform on saltwater sand or even in the shallow waters.
Anybody have any saltwater experiences with this machine that they’d like to share?

Thanks and happy detecting 2021!!!

Dylan Wheeler

Jul 10, 2022
Northeastern Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Nokta Gold Kruzer
Vanquish 440
I have some field experience with the Gold Kruzer. I haven’t found gold bc there just isn’t any where I live. Its VERY hot on coins up to 8 inches. Its very sensitive In mineralized soil and trashy areas.

The Makro jewelry mode is very precise. I found a silver standing Liberty quarter next to a cheap ring, surrounded by pull tabs, in dry/packed emi producing soil.

Just be patient with it and learn it’s tones, its worth your time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread