Need help!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

dz
    May 2011
    messaad /djelfa province
    Garrett gti 2500 w/ eagle eye

Need help!

Greetings to all U.S American researchers, I'm a newby in effects and in metal detecting , interested in using the equipment, I'm bored of searching in the Arabic sites, so I decided to post this seeking for help to find some old maps belonging to Algeria, whether antique or specific regions of the existence of old gold mines, any one can help, ? Please

Charter Member
    us
    An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Oct 2004
    N. San Diego area (Pic of my two best 'finds'; son and grandson)
    Minelab Explorer
    12579 times
    Shipwrecks
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Re: Need help!

Welcome to Treasure Net !!
    I understand that currently all mining and exploration activities in Algeria are controlled by the Holding of Public Mines which manages 32 mines, 26 quarries and 8 processing plants as well as several suppliers of goods and services to the mining industry.
    Also, the Algerian Resource agency, Office National de la Recherche Géologique et Minière (ORGM), has been made responsible for enhancing foreign investment in Algerian mining. To date, the agency has completed aeromagnetic, geophysical and aerial photographic coverage of the whole country at a scale of 1:50 000.

If I were looking for maps of Algerian gold mines, I’d start with contacting these two sources.
    Good luck
    Don…….

Sponsored Links