Need good marble books or sites..

sabertooth

Dec 13, 2005
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Classic I, Minelab Sovereign, Garret GTX 2500, BH 3300

duffytrash

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2006
ohio river
the best book out there today is american machine made marbles by six-metzler and johnson isbn:0-7643-2464-0....you can google marble forums ...marble connection...land of marbles...but be advised that many collectors are thin skinned and theres many people who have an agenda..marble collecting is loaded with cliques but if you go with an open mind you should be ok...you can google joes marbles his site is great!!!!

stevecrocker

Nov 6, 2009
Sulphur Springs,Texas
Everett Grist has a Big book of marbles that has some very nice photos in it.Most books are price guide type and have stale prices,sometimes more sometimes less,but they have pictures and identify them pretty good.I recently started selling some stuff I have and in getting it identified properly I have made more than I expected on some of them but at the same time I sent just a few to a guy that then blew me off and now has an invalid email so you want to beware of this type thing too.
I want to mention that the above incident was un-related to this site and directly connected to a selling sit that starts with e and ends with bay.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread