OP
D

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How does it compare next to that kokomo we discussed not long ago? The base glass in particular.

This hobby is simply fascinating. Anywho, before I sent this post to you, I pulled out that possible Koko and that whitie to compare. (I actually recalled what I named that post - "Lesson Learned" and went back for a look see at yours!!) I have to say I didn't get the black/white answer I wanted. Pooh! The problem with this mib is that 1/2 of the ribbon (the wider one) is pretty much opaque except for a small band where it gets darker and the base is pretty much opaque except for a small area as well. The other side of the ribbon is transclucent. I backlit it and there are, for sure, many bubbles thru out. That said - it is NOT as laden as that possible Koko is AND the ribbon looks NOTHING like any of your Kokos!!! (Sorry for such a long reply.....wish I had one of those vacuum tubes like you find at the bank so I could 'swoooosh' it over to you for inspection!!)

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Haha, wouldn't that be nice!

The base looks koko, the bubbles go with koko, I would say it's a kokomo. The band doesn't have to match, they differed through the years. See the base on the ones I showed? They are mostly white with a slight translucence like yours and they also have that one filamentous clear area at the bottom like yours does.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread