459.9 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_9441.JPG
    IMG_9441.JPG
    409.4 KB · Views: 78

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Nice! I see you won the odd transparent one in the bottom pic. That one is pretty uncommon. Nice girl scout, dragon, ruby bee, and burnt Christmas tree NLRs too!

OP
OP
D

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! I see you won the odd transparent one in the bottom pic. That one is pretty uncommon. Nice girl scout, dragon, ruby bee, and burnt Christmas tree NLRs too!

I didn't know Pelts had a mib with the name Girl Scout - thot that was only MK??

OP
OP
D

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I was poking around on AAM this morning and saw the thread regarding the John Deere/Lemon-Lime/Girlscout/Sun Dragons. I started off with the good intentions of reading and absorbing exactly what mib was what - including mine posted here. And the conclusion I reached after reading it? That I never thot I would have such a huge urge for an alcoholic beverage before 7 a.m!! :laughing9:

Had to add:Wonder since the colors of a John Deere Pelt are the reverse of John Deere equipment - a more fitting name could be "Deere" John??! O.K. - that drink, need that drink.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread