2.4 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0232.JPG
    IMG_0232.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 69

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
I agree with your IDs other than I haven't heard of a choco zebra. I think the best is that rainbo with the mint green. Never seen one till you sent me a link with it.

OP
OP
D

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with your IDs other than I haven't heard of a choco zebra. I think the best is that rainbo with the mint green. Never seen one till you sent me a link with it.

Is the green one a rainbo or a NLR flaming dragon? Also I saw a mib that looked similar to the last one. Seller called it a "Strawberry and Cream". I'm thinking this it is just a seller's name? (Altho I did see one thread on AAM that listed that name along with a Raspberry Malt).

Last edited:

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are old marbles of any value? I have a ton of them from YEARS ago. Some are the big "shooters" if that's what you call them.

OP
OP
D

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, older marbles can be of monetary value - depending on the maker and their condition. Cheese is great at ID'ing marbles so if you want to post some pictures of what you have I am sure he will be more than happy to help you out.

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Yes, the green NLR is a flaming dragon unless other views prove otherwise.
I think the berries and cream pelts have a creamier colored base glass than that.

Lookingharder, yes, some marbles are worth thousands. Many are worth hundreds. Most aren't worth much, but you never know until you get them checked out. Post some pictures!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread