Looking for diving partner to find new shipwrecks

Fozzy

Dec 11, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and Classic III
I'm interested-

I'm not sure what kind of schedule I can promise but I can certainly give some time.

I'm PADI certified with all gear, an Excaliber II and plenty of boat-handling time.

Shoot me an emai if you want- bmlfozzy *at* yahoo.com

Ben

JLatham

Greenie
Nov 30, 2008
Central New York
Very interested also, PADI MSDT, have all related eqpt. (also brand new tiger shark) lift bags (the commercial type not cheap dive store stuff) plenty of UW tools

John
Midstate Marine Recovery

Cladius

Mar 8, 2004
NAUI/PADI inst with a Garret mark II here. I keep a boat in Gloucester. If I'm not chasing tuna I would be interested in the project. Let me know if you need help. Cladius.

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
blacksambellamy said:
looking for a diving partner who wants to find new wrecks. I have a boat, metal detectors, side scan sonar and more. I will be Searching Cape Cod bay on and off starting spring 2009. You must be a certified diver, have boating skills. Serious inquiries only
Sounds like fun. I was looking for a dive partner to go exploring. Have underwater detector,top of the line hookah rig,was a fisherman for over 25 years and know the history of the cape. The bay sounds like a good place to start. Not rich,but i dont work anymore and have alot of time. Have drysuit. Please contact me. Frank [email protected]

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello steve, My name is frank, Please give me a shout. Im very interested and available 24/7. I live in harwich,been diving for years. Have over 2,000 hours in shallow water. Haven't been diving in a few years. Have a new drysuit and a brand new hookah rig which cant take 3 divers down to 100 ft and still have plenty of air for lift bags. Have a excalibur metal detector. Metal detect every day. Have over 25 years commerical fishing these waters.Please give me a buzz. [email protected] Have a good history of these waters. Im honest,fair and a good person.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread