skarmajunga

Feb 25, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Fisher F75
XP Deus
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher CZ7A Pro
Just curious what you folks are running for machines? I have a Fisher cz7A pro, Whites Surf PI, a Tesoro Conquistador as a back up and a Vibra Probe. Just getting back in to the Hobby after a slacking off for the past few years. Anyone on the cape have an E-trac or other high end Minelab?

sbmsp

Feb 12, 2008
Western MA
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Fisher CZ-21 , Tesoro Golden uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also just returned to the hobby last year. My last machine was a Bounty Hunter in the early 80's that found a good deal of silver. This time around I started with a White's Prizm V and later in the season got a good deal on a White's XLT. Did a bit of reading/research and decided to trade the XLT for an MXT, the screen adjustments weren't my thing. Only a couple times out but I'm very satisfied with the MXT. Just put a Sunray probe on today, haven't played with it yet though. I'm planning on selling the Prizm soon to step up to a M6 for a backup, same coils and all. Haven't tried anything on salt water beaches though..... Hopefully this year!

cchunter

Feb 28, 2009
Brewster, Cape Cod MA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro / Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I us a Garrett Ace 250. I painted it black because I didn't like the yellow. I also have 2 coils and just order one of the Harbor Freight pin pointers. I need to get a better digger bent two garden spades looking a the lesche.

OP
OP
S

skarmajunga

Feb 25, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Fisher F75
XP Deus
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher CZ7A Pro
Hey cc, I was thinking of a lesch as well, I also thought of buying an e-tool at an army navy store and modifying it. I have some new equipment coming in the next few weeks. Going to try some used minelab equipment.

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
I cannot say enogh about the Lecshe products! I have a gigger / knife and a relic shovel from them and have put them though some hard situations and they keep on going. I run a Minelab excal 1000 for water and a Tesoro Tejon and Whites DFX for land. Although I am not sure if I am going to keep the DFX. Nice machine, but really like my new Tesoro back to the basics machine.

OP
OP
S

skarmajunga

Feb 25, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Fisher F75
XP Deus
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher CZ7A Pro
Hey cc
did you get your digger yet?

cchunter

Feb 28, 2009
Brewster, Cape Cod MA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro / Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes got it Friday and I also got my Harbor freight pin pointer, it was like Christmas! It got to use them Saturday. They are both awesome, the digger just slices threw the dirt like a hot knife threw butter. Now I just need some good places to go.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread