Looking for a MD partner around Middleboro MA.

Dec 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in central mass in the town of Harvard. More than happy to travel for a good hunt. A little cold to do anything now.

Eric

OP
OP
T
Dec 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in central mass in the town of Harvard. More than happy to travel for a good hunt. A little cold to do anything now.

Eric
Hi Eric, thanks for responding. Its getting colder thats for sure. I still try to go out a couple of hours a day if I can. My back yard has a middle to late 18 century trash spill from an old house site. If you or others have an interest in digging up old bottles, my yard may be worth prospecting. I found a 18 KG cuff for a pocket sleeve, a couple of indian pennies, and some old relics back there as well.

If anyone likes MD the beach, I have a cottage in buzzards bay to lodge in while hitting the beach..

bristp

May 25, 2012
Southeastern MA / RI
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, XPointer,
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. I live in Fall River, and would hunt with you. Also, check out the metal detecting club Silver City Treasure Seekers. Meets 1st Friday at BP HS in Taunton. I joined them a few months back. silvercitytreasureseekers.net.

Debbie61

May 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend and I just started detecting, we live in the Bridgewater area. Would love to meet up and detect. We've been going down the cape alot, to hunt the beaches.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread