sp1173

Feb 26, 2011
Quincy, MA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
I'm in Quincy

I'm in Quincy.
I got a new AT Pro for xmas. I used to have a V3
But wanted to go in the water. Couldnt have both :( but I got the V used so didnt really lose.
The AT Pro is simple compared to the V so far.
Cant wait to submerge it in water anybody close or even slightly far i'd meet up with close by
Text 617-594-3053
Email [email protected]

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi sp1173,

No longer live in Quincy - used to live up the Point and off Wollaston Beach (Fenno Street). Try to hunt Wollaston Beach if you can. Also, there are a couple of beaches off the Fore River Bridge (Rt 3A) just before you get to the bridge (behind the gas tanks/Proctor & Gamble) - Avalon Beach and ?? Beach. These are small beaches on the Fore River. Used mainly by the locals...on street parking. Faxon Park (off Quincy Avenue) may be another decent place to hunt. Have you tried schoolyards? Point Webster School (off Washington Street - take Lowe or James Street from Washington) is an old school - don't know how much grass or lawn is left...they paved paradise and put up a parking lot....Good luck from a former Quincy person who now lives in the wilds of New Hampshire.

HH,
Anita

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread