Lesche Trowel digger modification

Hdnsouth

Tenderfoot
Jan 8, 2015
Lees Summit, Missouri
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra V3I, MXT All Pro. Tesoro Deleon, Outlaw. Fisher CZ3D, CZ70 pro. Grey Ghost, Black Widow.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I own a couple Lesche trowels and always thought the serrated edge was on the wrong side except for south paws they make them now with the serrated edge on either side so I guess enough people requested it I modified mine and about the time I was finished had more ideas so I will make changes to my other one and will make a video if anyone seems interested the changes were. Serrating the other side, Adding a different hand grip, Removing the end plug and replaced it with a 1" boat drain plug the plug had a T handle that I tapped out and replaced it with a small key ring so not as prone to snagging clothes or stabbing me the plug fits very well a couple turns makes a water tight seal that can't be pulled out, Also a cow gut magnet that I could shake out of the handle so any small metal pieces stuck to the end would fall off it worked great for a while but has lost it's strength over time so I will change that with future modifications. Thanks DSC01143.JPG [ATTAhttp://www.treasurenet.com/forums/CH=CONFIG]1104493[/ATTACH] DSC01143.JPG

Attachments

• DSC01134.JPG
    DSC01134.JPG
    724.1 KB · Views: 286

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice job !

I always thought the same also.
I have even Sliced myself on occasion because of them being backwards.
Of course not being the type to blame others for my Goofs,
I learned to live with the occasional Blood :laughing7:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread