rest in peace mom

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
i've been out of the loop with problems. i lost my beautiful 87 y.o. mom on sept. 27. no more pain for her. i loved her so much. my 85 y.o. dad is still in denial.they were married 62 years,worked hard all there lives and raised 8 kids. god bless them both. i landed in the hospital with pnumonia for a week last month. i've healed but not the ache in my heart. hello to all my TH friends. flyinguy. bless you all.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
:'( That explains the absence! We have missed you as well! You and your family will be in our prayers!

Attachments

• inmyprayersdovecross.jpg
    inmyprayersdovecross.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3,451
  • inmyprayersdovecross.jpg
    inmyprayersdovecross.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 408

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
God be with you and your dad. I'm sorry for your loss. God bless.

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
My heart goes out to you, for this is a loss that I know only too well. May God bless and comfort you and your father. Many friends here on the forum will be keeping you in their thoughts and prayers. I am one of them.

PBK

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
flyinguy said:
i've been out of the loop with problems. i lost my beautiful 87 y.o. mom on sept. 27. no more pain for her. i loved her so much. my 85 y.o. dad is still in denial.they were married 62 years,worked hard all there lives and raised 8 kids. god bless them both. i landed in the hospital with pnumonia for a week last month. i've healed but not the ache in my heart. hello to all my TH friends. flyinguy. bless you all.

we are praying for you and your family my friend

your grandson is lifted daily too

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread