R.I.P grandma

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2010
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI
I sadly found out yesterday night that she had passed away that afternoon. She is the one who got me into treasure hunting. she was not one herself but had a small radio shack detector that i loved to use and would find relics in a small field by her house in Arizona. You were great, you were loved by everyone you knew, and everyone loved you. If it wasn't for you, i would have never found out about metal detecting. R.I.P grandma :'(

P.S-She was in a hospital bed for the previous 2 weeks and had lung cancer for the past 5 years. In the last weeks of her life, she couldn't eat or drink without throwing up and was in pain so it is for the better that she went. She was the greatest, most loved, and carring women that i had ever known and will always lover her. :)

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry about Your Loss, our prayers are with you and your Family!!! Every time you are Out Hunting She will Be with You In your memory of her!!! HH Chug

Every once in a while I will find Something that Reminds Me of My mom, And It just energizes Me!!! HH Chug

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread