Alright,which one of you spilled the beans ?

Darshevo

Jun 16, 2010
Spokane, Wa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher CZ-6a
The last thing real prospectors need is a human interest story to spur interest from people who have no idea what a claim is or how to tell if they are jumping one. Sheesh, I use geocommunicator to locate claims and on a good day its spotty at best. I am in it for the adventure of it all. The last thing I need is another idiot in a hummer or an escalade with their way overpriced Cabela's gear hanging around while I enjoy nature with my family and MAYBE find a little color for my troubles.

Its like all the articles in the mid 90's and early 2000 era about the people 'getting rich' on ebay. Rich I never got, but a billion competitor for the items I buy at garage sales and auctions I DIDN"T need.

A serious prospector I would happily impart my limited knowledge to, but these idiots with more money than brains expecting to strike it rich invading my space do no impress me.

-Lance

Mike_of_Tenn

Nov 19, 2008
White Bluff, TN
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-Terra 70
Darshevo said:
The last thing real prospectors need is a human interest story to spur interest from people who have no idea what a claim is or how to tell if they are jumping one. Sheesh, I use geocommunicator to locate claims and on a good day its spotty at best. I am in it for the adventure of it all. The last thing I need is another idiot in a hummer or an escalade with their way overpriced Cabela's gear hanging around while I enjoy nature with my family and MAYBE find a little color for my troubles.

Its like all the articles in the mid 90's and early 2000 era about the people 'getting rich' on ebay. Rich I never got, but a billion competitor for the items I buy at garage sales and auctions I DIDN"T need.

A serious prospector I would happily impart my limited knowledge to, but these idiots with more money than brains expecting to strike it rich invading my space do no impress me.

-Lance

amen!!!!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
My self i hate human interest stories .

Attachments