Father and Son looking for arizona gold hunting guide/friend.

arsurfco

Sep 10, 2008
Hi, My dad and I recently purchased a GPX 5000 and would like to make a trip out to arizona to do some gold hunting. We are both new to using the GPX and hope to just have a good time and meet some others who might have places to detect and maybe even a little more knowledge then we do. If you would like to open your home or spend some time with us gold detecting that would be awesome. We also enjoy bird hunting and want to see if we can do a little of both. Two days detecting and two days hunting or fishing. We are from florida and can repay the favor if you need a place to come beach hunt on the east coast. Also willing to compensate if needed. Thank for any info or contacts.

Aaron R.
1-321-536-6953

Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simply join a local club of local yokels,smaller the better. Plenty of retired gold nutz to show you the ropes, club claims to keep ya outta trouble, outings,tagalongs,plenty of equipment to see running and fantastic mentoring folks--PM for info on AZ web sites to get in with locals and all club info as I do not post others addy on someone elses forum outta RESPECT---John

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Roadrunner's, Weaver Mining District, GPAA--I'm sure there's others. Google them, then contact them and know before you go. Ask them if they're aware of any new club claims/pay to detect claims. Some are far more expensive than others--chat it up before you go so that when you get there you can get right to it.

All the best--Arizona is a beautiful place to detect for nuggets--all kinds of wildlife out there in the desert too. But, be careful--almost everything bites, pokes, or stings!

Lanny

jbarker52

May 19, 2010
Aaron!! Sundance mining and safari in Wickenburg, Arizona. Awsome outfit, they take you out into the desert on their claims, lessons, great claims, and they have a shop full of equipment that you get to use. It was a life changing experience for me, as I am trying to move down there this spring to work a claim in the same area as their claims!! PH: 1-928-231-2591 ask for Sundance and tell him johnnyb from rapid city mentioned him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread