Have a Deep Tech Vista Gold coming!

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too each there own my friend and this a REAL DUAL TONE Machine!

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well thanks for your sugestion but i'm all set with the Vista Gold and meters lie

trinityau

Jan 20, 2010
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, GP 3000 modified
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey All, In particular Vaquero44, in response to your last post...................well over my lifetime I would have to say that PEOPLE lie.
Machines and instruments tend to be a little more honest, you just have to know how to read them and understand them. I used to have similar ideas to yours and after detecting over twentyfive years and using countless detectors I could almost go along with you.

However, the new Fisher Gold Bug Pro (American made, BTW) has changed my attitude. I have been talking for years about a new detector that could do this and do that. Well Fisher did it. The....METER.....does not lie on this detector. I have tried to make it lie but it just wont do it. If you take time to learn the readings on the METER and the Phasegraph then this little unit will amaze you.

The only problem I have had with this METER is that now I have to wear my glasses while detecting. This is really no big deal as I am able to read the METER and then know what I am going to dig or not dig. This METER ID is very functional and reliable and has not lied to me. TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh i can read a meter just fine and your right there are some that are pretty darn accurate but do to my frustration over the years i prefer a non metered machine and i can usually get better finds with out wondering, i rather have a machine to become one with if you will then take my chances on a metered machine and being a seasoned detectorist as yourself meters read to you easier to you than others.

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its toooooooooooo baddddddddddddddddd your so far westtttttttttt i'd let you try my new toy!!!!! Brandon! :icon_thumright:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D :D Thanks much for the offer,does the mfg have a west coast rep/website or?? nuttn' comes up on 'puter?? thanx again-John

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as a matter of fact go to accuratelocators of california he is a dealer for deep tech and you can own one for $1149.00 or ive seen them in germany for right around 580.00 euro this machine gives you a choice of fast or slow recovery speed has a boost seperate iron volume manual ground balance, will acheive good depth in highly mineralized ground for such a high freq of 25khz very sensitive machine the only test i don't or could'nt tell you about is how it will handle black sand we don't have very much on the east coast but i think this will be a ideal machine with the 5" optional coil and dried up river beds on gold

theseeker

Mar 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
Has anyone here used this machine in areas with high concentrations of black sand or hot rocks? If so, would be interested in your experiences with this machine and how it performs in those types of environments. Appreciate any response to this inquiry.

Pete

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately i won't have a chance to do any prospecting this year in the state of maine winter is coming quick hear this year but i did experiment with it on a corn field hunt with it today and made some vids just go to youtube and type in travelinjavelin and you will see my vids and selection if interested, thanks :icon_thumright:

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Vaquero,

Thanks for all of the info on the new machine.

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions