Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Wireless Headphones - Again

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2007
    Tennessee
    White's MXT Sunray DX-1 Falcon MD20 Garrett Seahunter Mark II
    44 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Gotta love newegg. I ordered this on monday afternoon and within a few hours, I got an email saying that it had shipped. I did not bother to check the tracking as normally, it takes a day or two to show up on the UPS site. Imagine my surprise when I checked it on Tuesday morning. Tracking showed that it was on the truck for delivery. I was listening to tunes on the computer that night and they are amazing. If anyone is still on the fence for this deal, you better jump as this coupon expires today.
    The creeks are all cowards and run underground and whiskey is so scarce that you can’t use it to wet down dry jokes. –The Irish Lord 1897

us
    Northern California

Aug 2007
    'South' Texas
    XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
    1315 times
    This is my 2nd try at posting this so you might just find two similar posts. I could not find a heavy duty box for keeping the headphones safe while I'm backpacking. I had to settle for a food storage container made by Snapware, it's a 4.5 cup-medium size, 100% airtight/leakproof "Snap 'n Lock Box". The headset in its cloth case just slides into it and the lid just goes on, making it a Goldy Locks Box as it is Just Right! I purchased the box at a "Bed Bath & Beyond" store or better known as a household supply store.

While I was out I stopped at a Home Depot Store and purchsed a Velcro Product called "One-Wrap". It's a 12' roll of double sided velcro that I will make detector cable hold downs from it and I will make them a little longer than the stock ones that came with my 3 Whites detectors.

Okay, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Lets all go out and have some fun.........63bkpkr
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	195_9558.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	623740   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	195_9557.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	623739   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	195_9559.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	623741  
    Last edited by 63bkpkr; Apr 06, 2012 at 07:02 PM.
    Out searching w/GMT & friend under my arm

us
    Mar 2012
    Mebane, NC
    Tesoro Silver uMax
    9 times
    Nice setup there 63, kudos to you sir

us
    Mar 2005
    Myrtle Creek, Oregon
    Whites DFX - W/ DX-1 ,, GMT gold getter
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by barber View Post
    Why do people knock BLUE TOOTH? I have a set from AIRHEADZ that work great, have no lag time, Are there other Bluetooths out there that I'm not aware of?
    The Airheadz are not your normal blue tooth headphones. They also cost a lot more than most people are willing to pay for headphones. You have the Cadillac of wireless headphones.
    Glen

Jan 2008
    Canada
    F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, Spectrum XLT, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
    418 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Herb....I'll partly repeat my post over on the TDI thread. Your contribution with this thread about your wireless headphones seems to me to be an important contribution. Especially to many of us old timers that may not keep up with fancy technical improvements that can be adapted to our hobby. Many thanks Herb, we appreciate your willingness to share your successful ideas to our benefit.

Jim.
    Time, oh good sweet time...where did you go?

us
    Northern California

Aug 2007
    'South' Texas
    XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
    1315 times
    Thank You Jim,
    I figured as long as I was going to purchase the wireless headset I might just as well pass the experience along as it just might be of help to others. Besides, since I am not old, this fancy technical improvement might be cool to own and it sure is. I hope to be out using it at the end of May during the holiday as I will have 4 days in a row off to go play, sure hope winter is over by then!

My best wishes to all................63bkpkr
    Out searching w/GMT & friend under my arm

us
    Feb 2012
    Prather CA
    Whites GMT
    1465 times
    Finding GOLD
    This California winter is late coming and appears to be late leaving. Can't complain too much as the state needs the water. I like the phones you purchased but have a new set of Koss and for now will continue to focus on learning the difference sounds of trash and treasure... Happy hunting.
    "The most inspiring thing about gold, is not the value, but under magnification, the true beauty of each piece. They are truly like snowflakes that never melt." Oakview2

Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2007
    Tennessee
    White's MXT Sunray DX-1 Falcon MD20 Garrett Seahunter Mark II
    44 times
    If anyone is still interested in these headphones, they are on sale again at newegg. $69.99 with a promo code and ends 5/21.
    The creeks are all cowards and run underground and whiskey is so scarce that you can’t use it to wet down dry jokes. –The Irish Lord 1897

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsors