Met up with TrinityAu today for a little MDing. :)

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Met up with TrinityAu today for a little MD'ing. :)

Today I met up with TrinityAu for the first time, been meaning to do it for a while now and glad that I did. :)

Ray was helping me figure out my GB Pro a bit more and about the geology and mining history in the area that we were hunting today.
The area that we were hunting is all pocket gold and some very old creek worn gold.

Ray was able to get two very nice little nuggets today, I hope he can post a pic of them for us. :)

While I did not find any gold I had a ton of fun today and learned quite a bit about the area and how to listen for gold and read the machine a little better.

Thanks Ray, I look forward to heading out with you again and going farther out. :)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
NeoTokyo

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Awesome, its great to see that your still here. :)

I just got back from sniping, I am sorry if I missed your call.

I went to a really old swimming hole that has been giving me a lot of coins, some silver coins and things and gold too.
I will tell ya where I went when we talk, I am sure that you will know exactly which one I am talking about. :)

Whelp I found a silver pendant tonight with British hallmarks on it, I am researching it more right now and I am going to post up a new thread on it and some rings I found too. :)

I am pretty busy tomorrow (Sunday) and probably wont be home till about 9pm if you don't mind calling late.

Talk to ya later Ray.

-Eric-

OP
OP
NeoTokyo

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OK, its a Swiss imported Silver pendant from 1961 according to the date code, L9.

Last edited:

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That light-colored rusty rectangle on the middle right reminds me of the can-openers we used to take on hikes. You got them at army surplus stores, and they were
called M-25's, or t-19's, or?....somebody help me.... Anyway I see your gold pan is nice and scruffy lookin. Its starting to absorb the fun adventures you've had
this year("if this gold pan could talk!")

P-38---Oppps.see it was already answered as I responded from the first page.
I still have one on each of my key fobs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NeoTokyo

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I gotta grab one of those little can openers, baddass little things that take up almost no room. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread