I want to prospect!!

mjarvis

Jan 4, 2013
Gold river
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter. Whites MXT, whites pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello I live in northern cal and looking to go prospecting with anyone who wants to head out and find anything and everything out there!! I'm looking to go way out there where others haven't, is there anyone out there looking to do the same??? I'm new to this but eager to learn and have study along about the terrane and have maps and a member of the GPAA so I have the mining guide to the claims and access as well. Let me know if your interested in an adventure!!!!

Upvote 0

dagreat

Feb 28, 2010
Upper Lake
Detector(s) used
GPX 5000 with 11" M/DD and GoldScreamer pack
Etrac with 15x18 SEF & 10" Slimeline with inline Sunray
F75 with 11" & 5" DD with inline Sunray for my son
Garrett Infinium with 14" DD, 8" mono and 3x7 DD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit up Gravelwasher her on tnet... he's an avid prospector that likes to get off the beaten path!

I also live in NorCal, but normally have my little ones wirh me.... which arent great hikers.

Good luck.

Rob

OP
OP
mjarvis

mjarvis

Jan 4, 2013
Gold river
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter. Whites MXT, whites pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
dagreat said:
Hit up Gravelwasher her on tnet... he's an avid prospector that likes to get off the beaten path!

I also live in NorCal, but normally have my little ones wirh me.... which arent great hikers.

Good luck.

Rob

Great I will. I also have little kids and they aren't hat great at hiking for long. I'll go wherever as long as I can do some prospecting with a pan, detector or sluicing!!! Thanks for the info, Lmk if you ever want to head out or go just off the American river!!

Thxs matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread