Pictures...

trinityau

Jan 20, 2010
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, GP 3000 modified
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello all, this message is addressed to anyone that I have detected with over the years either up here in Redding, or anywhere else. Persons from various clubs that I have been a member of are also welcome to send a picture.

I would like a picture of yourself holding gold or a favorite find. The pictures will be edited and used to make several collages that will be used in my upcoming book. Any of you guys on the different forums that wish to get involved and have your mug shot/gold in a book send me a picture.

I thank you all, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

[email protected]

Upvote 0

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ray I think its great your putting a book together, the articles you have written for ICMJ have without a doubt made me a much better prospector. There are plenty of prospectors who are very good at finding gold however, of this elite group your one of the few willing to share so much how to do it (Steve Herschbach is another) I'm looking forward to reading your book.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread