Eureka! 1st nugget with Gold Bug Pro!!!

Featherdfishead

Apr 4, 2014
Callahan-ScottValley-Salmon River, Ca
Detector(s) used
Primarily Minelab SDC 2300
and Gold Bug Pro with NEL Sharpshooter, Grey Ghost Phones, an EzSluice, a good Pan, various Diggn Tools, and a Good'Ol Dog or Two
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Havent had time to detect in the last two weeks between the kids and work. I got out today with my partner and we struck out at our first prospect. Had some lunch and headed to another spot my buddy had gotten gold at previously. He's always say'n the gold is were the rattle snakes are, enough i give him s__t about it all the time, but by god we hit the creek he says "theres always rattlers here, i killed four in one day about 6 yrs ago hust over there", i fire up mt GBPro and begin to hunt, Ahh! Rattler in front of me on the top of the highbar i'm detecting on. Lots of laughs and then two swings latter - Whammo! My first Nugget with my Gold Bug Pro that i purchased in April. Stoked!!! cleaned up around it and found two small pieces to keep it company. The nugget is .8 dwt, with the small ones 1 dwt even. So happy! Never found gold with a detector, plenty dredgeing, panning and fanning. Right on!
Happy days - Happy Hunting
AJR

2014-07-12 21.13.04.jpg

Also i posted previously that i had baught my son his first detector, a Bounty hunter Lone Star i Modified to fit him, he'll be five in august, heres a pic of him with his first quarter that he dug in a local camp ground afew days after he got it.
2014-06-14 10.36.56.jpg

Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YAHOO congratulations to the best addiction known to man and your son looks darned stoked too. A bit HOT now but when it cools off and Mr.No Shoulders retires for the winter,with the ground wet for easier diggn' ,you'll righteously appreciate that great machine even more-John:headbang:

southfork

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2014
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find you can have the rattle snakes I'll wait for the rains to return the dead grass is three feet high around here .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread