texas gold

rennie

Aug 26, 2007
New Braunfels, Tx
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
:wink: If there is flour au, some where there has to be a big rock that made it?? ??? :tongue3: U THINK, JUST GO UP THE CREEK(RIVER) AND TURN LEFT :tongue3: If I am right I want % :thumbsup:

Rennie :coffee2: :icon_study:

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Gold outings at Ilano.Scroll down to either Ilano or a closer one.These are GPAA Chapters in TX.
North-East Texas Chapter, (Greenville, TX)
Don Brisendine
Email: [email protected]
Phone:(903) 725-7960
Meets 3rd Saturday Monthly @ 2:00 PM

El Paso Chapter, (El Paso, TX) www.prospectorjoe.pages.web.com
Pete Rosh
Email:
Phone:(915) 755-0295
Meets 2nd Tuesday Monthly @ 7:00 PM

North Central Texas, (Granbury, TX)
Tom Shroud
Email:
Phone:(817) 781-5324
Meets 2nd Sunday Monthly 2:00 PM

Round Rock Chapter (Round Rock, TX) www.roundrockgpaa.com
Daniel Klepac
Phone:(512) 746-2120
Meets 3rd Saturday Monthly at 4:00 PM Old Settlers Park, Round Rock TX

Llano Chapter (Kingsland, TX) www.llanotxgpaa.com
Tod Pickens
Email:
Phone:(830) 798-6131
Meets 4th Saturday Monthly at 5:00 PM (3:00 PM Winter). Kingsland Library, Kingsland TX

Wichita Falls Chapter (Wichita Falls, TX) www.wfgpaa.com
Bobby Morrow
Phone:(940) 781-4512
Meets 2d Friday Monthly at 7:00 PM, Rm 203, Wichita Falls Public Library

Amarillo, Texas Chapter (Amarillo, TX)
Keith Ferguson
Phone:(806) 353-7666
Feb. 21, 2007 from 7:00 - 8:00 p.m., downtown library on 3rd and Pierce, Amarillo TX

rennie

Aug 26, 2007
New Braunfels, Tx
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
:coffee2: I live in New Braunfels, and have a hankering to pan for gold? If I can find the time there are several places I would like to check out. Most of the area is privately owned so you have to get permission. You can float the river in a canoe and stop on the gravel bars and pan. What I am trying to figure out is how to get all of the aluminium cans out of the bottom of the river in an economical manner and make some money. I know of several places where there must be a ton of cans. :icon_scratch:

Rennie

EARTHLING

Aug 17, 2008
DALLAS TEXAS
Detector(s) used
SHADOW x5.... GOLDTRAX... D.P. WADER.... NAUTILUS DMC II B
there is gold all over TEXAS if you know how to get it.... some deep..... some shallow

spawn00x

Jan 25, 2009
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70
I live in El Paso Tx and have found a bit of gold. Havent really looked hard though. I mostly go into New Mexico.

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil
spawn00x said:
I live in El Paso Tx and have found a bit of gold. Havent really looked hard though. I mostly go into New Mexico.
What part of El paso? I live in north hills and would like to get out and do some nugget hunting with my MD?

spawn00x

Jan 25, 2009
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70
Hey, I live in the lower valley but the stuff I have found is really fine gold. I usually go up to Orogrande, you can find nuggets up there.

STH69 said:
spawn00x said:
What part of El paso? I live in north hills and would like to get out and do some nugget hunting with my MD?

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil
spawn00x said:
Hey, I live in the lower valley but the stuff I have found is really fine gold. I usually go up to Orogrande, you can find nuggets up there.

STH69 said:
spawn00x said:
cool i'll check it out! Let me know if you want any company I mostly solo.

beaks

Jul 8, 2008
texas
Detector(s) used
garrett 2500
llano river in the cracks you can find flour gold as well as the surrounding creeks and washes in the llano/kingsland area.

My last trip to the sweet spot i panned almost 3 oz out of 2 deep cracks in the river bed.

Just look for the quarts stringers in the granite and start panning your butt off.

there is a ton of gold mica so make sure you know what you are looking at before you lug 40 pounds of dirt home LOL.

John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions