Ground balancing Whites GMT and Fisher Gold Bug 2 (6 years old but still relevent)

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Terry,
It has been some time since I've seen you on here, good to have you back! How has the sailing been for you? You back in Murphy's?
I've been in Southern California for a little over a year, work related move to SoCal otherwise I would be out of here to somewhere with lots of trees, rivers, lakes, fishing, hiking exploring, etc...................63bkpkr

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good to see you're hale and hearty Terry! I appreciate the demo....good job!
Jim

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Terry,
It has been some time since I've seen you on here, good to have you back! How has the sailing been for you? You back in Murphy's?
I've been in Southern California for a little over a year, work related move to SoCal otherwise I would be out of here to somewhere with lots of trees, rivers, lakes, fishing, hiking exploring, etc...................63bkpkr
Good to hear from you, 63! I'm back in Murphys. Probably for the rest of my days. Looking toward a back procedure to put me back on the gold! Take care, my friend. Terry

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This may help...

TTC

Most pleased to see you posting here Terry.

Thankyou for a very good ground balance demonstration with these units. I thought it was an excellent explanation back then and still do. Glad to see you here again. :)

Jim.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Most pleased to see you posting here Terry.

Thankyou for a very good ground balance demonstration with these units. I thought it was an excellent explanation back then and still do. Glad to see you here again. :)

Jim.
Hey Jim... VERY good to hear from you. Yes, a re-run but many newbies need to quell the fear of manual ground balancing. It's not that hard! Very much enjoy following your posts! Take care, Terry

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice to see you posting again Terry; I'm with the rest of the crew that it's nice to have you back.

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread