Open invitation

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am a life member of GPAA/LDMA. I can take 4 guests. 4 guests... 4 times the gold! Let's go try the 160 acres at the LDMA claim on Italian Bar Rd. The flood gold should make this year a banner year in CA. C'mon with me! TTC

Upvote 0

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excuse me Terry but does this have anything to do with the Italian Bar Trail on the NFAR? I kinda doubt it as I've hiked that trail and there was no road to it, only the dirt 'road' off of the FH Divide Road, it does sound like fun!...............63bkpkr

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excuse me Terry but does this have anything to do with the Italian Bar Trail on the NFAR? I kinda doubt it as I've hiked that trail and there was no road to it, only the dirt 'road' off of the FH Divide Road, it does sound like fun!...............63bkpkr

No its Southern Mother Lode out of Columbia

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man If I wasn't so busy Terry. I as just down in Coulterville a few weeks ago thought of you when I passed the rd. to Murphys. Would love to run into you again. Maybe fall.

I have your LDMA binder let me know if you need that or any of the books you gave Mojo and I. I still consider them yours..especially now that you are back in Ca.

I know you have local friends but, don't hesitate to ask if you need anything, you know we're here for you. Maybe you can make a trip up to Coloma and see my new store.

Take care of yourself.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man If I wasn't so busy Terry. I as just down in Coulterville a few weeks ago thought of you when I passed the rd. to Murphys. Would love to run into you again. Maybe fall.

I have your LDMA binder let me know if you need that or any of the books you gave Mojo and I. I still consider them yours..especially now that you are back in Ca.

I know you have local friends but, don't hesitate to ask if you need anything, you know we're here for you. Maybe you can make a trip up to Coloma and see my new store.

Take care of yourself.
Yes, would very much like to look through the LDMA binder again! It has taken me nearly a MONTH to get the GPAA to send the most current claim book. STILL trying to get them to send the LDMA binder. (AAARGH!!) The older copy may be a little dated, though. Can you give me the store's location... and phone? I would very much like to come up there. Maybe even detect the claim of yours I was on. It was VERY GOOD to me when I panned there! If you've monitored my recent posts, you would have read I have an exciting prospect for relic hunting at a neighbor's. The possibility of period coins are promising at a rumored stagecoach stop here. Bring the gang down when it dries up some. The ground here is supersaturated right now. Had to winch out Stan's 4x4 at the site. Bring "the gang" down! Give me a call real soon and I will come up to the store. 209-728-3316. Judy and I give to a few charities so we get many nuisance calls. Leave a message if we don't answer. Would very much like to continue the friendship where we left off. If you hesitate to go public here with info, save it for the phone call. Call soon but not today (Easter Sunday). Terry Cieszki

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
63, you are VERY welcome to come up and poke around the I-Bar(LDMA site) here as my guest, as ALL of my friends here on "The Net" are. The I-Bar is on Italian Bar Rd, east of Columbia. 160 acres. Good road with a developed camp/RV site right on the south fork of the Stan. Close walking distance so keep that 100 pound pack back at the tent. "Mooch" is the full time resident caretaker. I know you are still a working man so I can work around any schedule you may have. The winter rains should have made for very good possibilities. Take care, my friend. Terry

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A great offer from a great guy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread