Instructional video for whites Goldmaster II anywhere?

Just_curious

Aug 27, 2017
Georgia/Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab GM1000
White's GMZ
White's Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody. Just picked me up a whites GM2 for $130 shipped and it's in good shape. I have the ML GM1000, and the Whites GMZ, both of which are silent searchers. Well I didn't like the fact that I couldn't adjust ground balance, or make them work better in my environment, so I decided to get something that I could tailor. If I could take it all back, I would get the Fisher GB2 instead of the GM1000, but I can't, so figured the Whites GM2 would be a close runner up. The problem is, there doesn't seem to be too many videos floating around about it on the net. I was wondering if anybody has stumbled upon a tutorial vid (like the ones made for the XLT), or if anybody would be willing to make a quick 5-10 minute video if they have one. Hope to hear some good news lol. Thanks for reading

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Upvote 0

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's has all of their videos on youtube, just go to the white's channel. If one exists it will be there.:icon_scratch:

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just go to Youtube, and do a search for Whites Goldmaster 2...there are at least 2 videos, it ain't rocket science.
Jim

OP
OP
J

Just_curious

Aug 27, 2017
Georgia/Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab GM1000
White's GMZ
White's Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just go to Youtube, and do a search for Whites Goldmaster 2...there are at least 2 videos, it ain't rocket science.
Jim
Okay. Well I guess since it's not rocket science and YouTube has videos, you shouldn't have any issue finding a video for the GM2 right? I gaurantee there isn't. There's a total of like 3 videos of the GM2, ranging from 1:30-3:30 mins long. There's Videos on the GMT, but nothing for the GM2. I for the life of me cant figure out why people have to be cocky over the net. If you have something to say, and are certain of it, then why not just be helpful? If not...then why even comment. Shake your head in silence and move along. I obviously looked for resources before posting. But if you're so sure that whites has a video on YouTube, post a link. I'll gladly admit that you were right, it wasn't rocket science, and that I Should have looked harder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Watching the GM3 vids is what I was going to recommend. The only difference is the GM 3 has adjustable V-Sat, and the "Signal Boost" feature. Other than that, they're the same unit. The GM V-Sat is also the same, but without the Signal Boost feature, so V-Sat videos may also be worth watching. I own both. Not a big deal to ground balance...just like any other manual unit. Really simple units. The owner's manuals are available on White's website.
Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread