great time to get out.

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Best stay home no travel you cant see this so no where is safe out side your home or clean zone.
Grow a garden, Green gold.

Gt....

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GT, to become infected, you need to breath air with suspended contaminated droplets or touch something contaminated then touch your eyes,mouth, or nose. It really is that simple.

Wash your hands, don’t touch your face, and don’t breath someone else’s air.

I would suggest wiping down everything that you touch on a daily basis..the seatbelt is one thing I forget to wipe down.

WAAY to early in the year for a garden here.

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
its a virus, its not a super natural plague. Be conscious of everything you touch, and stay away from people. gas pumps, atm machines, handles, your steering wheel. etc

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
1637, nice you got to get out, and nice as well that you didn't have to worry about being around others.

All the best,

Lanny

Honkey3k

Jul 14, 2014
Northern CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I couldn't disagree with gold tramp more.

Now is definitely a great time to get out and away from people. Outdoor exercise is still allowed in CA. . . not to mention steps to maintain mental well being.

COvid-19 isn't a ghost. Stay away from people and you'll be fine.

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I couldn't disagree with gold tramp more.

Now is definitely a great time to get out and away from people. Outdoor exercise is still allowed in CA. . . not to mention steps to maintain mental well being.

COvid-19 isn't a ghost. Stay away from people and you'll be fine.

Its good to disagree.....
Gt.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread