Bedrock and Gold: The mysteries . . . - Page 182
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 182 of 193 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 2894
Like Tree3870Likes

Thread: Bedrock and Gold: The mysteries . . .

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #2716
    us
    TerrysKnifeStore.com

    May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Teknetics EuroTek PRO -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger -- Bunk's Hermit Pick
    17,207
    23937 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    FANTASTIC! Thank you Lanny!!!

  2. #2717
    us
    May 2014
    AZ
    Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
    2,121
    3067 times
    Prospecting
    Hey Santa. I've been good this year. How about gold in the stocking this year instead of the usual coal.
    Lanny in AB likes this.
    If it can't be grown, it must be mined!

  3. #2718
    Charter Member

    Apr 2003
    Alberta
    Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
    5,198
    5373 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Soloman View Post
    FANTASTIC! Thank you Lanny!!!
    Many thanks for your continuing kindness and appreciation Terry.

    All the best,

    Lanny
    Terry Soloman likes this.
    Nothin' quite as fun as chasin' sassy nugget gold! http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...mysteries.html

  4. #2719
    us
    Northern California

    Aug 2007
    Southern California
    XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
    4,040
    4560 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Excuse me arizau, did you not receive the instruction sheet with each lump of coal?! It says "squeeze real hard and wait to see what happens"!
    Lanny in AB, arizau and Eyeball like this.
    Out searching w/GMT & friend under my arm

  5. #2720
    ca
    Mr.

    Oct 2018
    North Bay area
    Spectrum XLT, sold. Garrett Ace 250. Minelab Excal II. Playing with a Garrett XL-500, it got wet. Minelab Nox-600. Garrett pinpointer Pro, Garrett Carrot.
    98
    156 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Rhymes and poems I know not of such
    But of working and trying I have done so quite much
    So of this season all snowy and White
    I will rhyme and reason to try and make that all right

    Ol Santy and raindeer and ancient ol sleigh
    must surely be plotting to balance and weigh
    the toys, all the gifts and the nasty real cold
    and be thought of by all if truth would be told

    The season has reason for being this way
    but exactly why is durn hard to say
    of giving and loving it's made up some say
    and for a short time it's wonderful wouldn't you say?

    Old Santy is legend and lo and behold
    each year he is noticed and things do unfold
    children expect it and we thereto hold
    by giving and loving and hoping for gold

    so while it's the season and wishes come through
    hope for ol Santy and a miracle or two
    may God richly bless you and those with you to boot
    then springtime can come and give us some loot

    Merry Christmas to you and a Happy new year
    I hope it will find you in plenty good cheer
    so see, if you try you can reach for the sky
    and rhyme and reason if only you try.

    Merry Christmas and a happy new Year my friends.
    May the Nuggets be with you to help meet the ends.

    Well that's all folks,
    eyeball
    In due time you'll find that it would have taken less effort to follow up on advice than it takes to find out you really ARE wrong most of the time.

  6. #2721
    Charter Member

    Apr 2003
    Alberta
    Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
    5,198
    5373 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by arizau View Post
    Hey Santa. I've been good this year. How about gold in the stocking this year instead of the usual coal.
    Well, it could tear the end out of your stocking, and I'd hate to be the cause of that as how would you keep your big toe warm?

    However, Mrs. Claus is a bit of a softer touch, but I don't think anyone ever sends her requests . . .

    All the best,

    Lanny
    arizau and 63bkpkr like this.
    Nothin' quite as fun as chasin' sassy nugget gold! http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...mysteries.html

  7. #2722
    Charter Member

    Apr 2003
    Alberta
    Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
    5,198
    5373 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by 63bkpkr View Post
    Excuse me arizau, did you not receive the instruction sheet with each lump of coal?! It says "squeeze real hard and wait to see what happens"!
    Oh, I see what you did there!

    Nicely done Herb, and all the best,

    Lanny
    Nothin' quite as fun as chasin' sassy nugget gold! http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...mysteries.html

  8. #2723
    Charter Member

    Apr 2003
    Alberta
    Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
    5,198
    5373 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeball View Post
    Rhymes and poems I know not of such
    But of working and trying I have done so quite much
    So of this season all snowy and White
    I will rhyme and reason to try and make that all right

    Ol Santy and raindeer and ancient ol sleigh
    must surely be plotting to balance and weigh
    the toys, all the gifts and the nasty real cold
    and be thought of by all if truth would be told

    The season has reason for being this way
    but exactly why is durn hard to say
    of giving and loving it's made up some say
    and for a short time it's wonderful wouldn't you say?

    Old Santy is legend and lo and behold
    each year he is noticed and things do unfold
    children expect it and we thereto hold
    by giving and loving and hoping for gold

    so while it's the season and wishes come through
    hope for ol Santy and a miracle or two
    may God richly bless you and those with you to boot
    then springtime can come and give us some loot

    Merry Christmas to you and a Happy new year
    I hope it will find you in plenty good cheer
    so see, if you try you can reach for the sky
    and rhyme and reason if only you try.

    Merry Christmas and a happy new Year my friends.
    May the Nuggets be with you to help meet the ends.

    Well that's all folks,
    eyeball
    Lots of good thoughts packed in there! Say, are you Santy? It seems like anyone that can pack all of that "word" loot into such a small space must have some special sort of magic. You did a great job regardless of your true lineage (Santy or not).

    Nicely done, and thanks for the seasonal greetings,

    Lanny
    Nothin' quite as fun as chasin' sassy nugget gold! http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...mysteries.html

  9. #2724
    ca
    Oct 2011
    492
    579 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeball View Post
    Rhymes and poems I know not of such
    But of working and trying I have done so quite much
    So of this season all snowy and White
    I will rhyme and reason to try and make that all right

    Ol Santy and raindeer and ancient ol sleigh
    must surely be plotting to balance and weigh
    the toys, all the gifts and the nasty real cold
    and be thought of by all if truth would be told

    The season has reason for being this way
    but exactly why is durn hard to say
    of giving and loving it's made up some say
    and for a short time it's wonderful wouldn't you say?

    Old Santy is legend and lo and behold
    each year he is noticed and things do unfold
    children expect it and we thereto hold
    by giving and loving and hoping for gold

    so while it's the season and wishes come through
    hope for ol Santy and a miracle or two
    may God richly bless you and those with you to boot
    then springtime can come and give us some loot

    Merry Christmas to you and a Happy new year
    I hope it will find you in plenty good cheer
    so see, if you try you can reach for the sky
    and rhyme and reason if only you try.

    Merry Christmas and a happy new Year my friends.
    May the Nuggets be with you to help meet the ends.

    Well that's all folks,
    eyeball
    Right back to you & Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to everyone.. ( Excellent poem..enjoyed the read )
    Eyeball and Jim Hemmingway like this.

  10. #2725
    ca
    Mr.

    Oct 2018
    North Bay area
    Spectrum XLT, sold. Garrett Ace 250. Minelab Excal II. Playing with a Garrett XL-500, it got wet. Minelab Nox-600. Garrett pinpointer Pro, Garrett Carrot.
    98
    156 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanny in AB View Post
    Lots of good thoughts packed in there! Say, are you Santy? It seems like anyone that can pack all of that "word" loot into such a small space must have some special sort of magic. You did a great job regardless of your true lineage (Santy or not).

    Nicely done, and thanks for the seasonal greetings,

    Lanny
    Lanny, I feel I have family here on T-net, and for them and you, I thought I'd give it a good try.
    hope it gave you a smile at least, can't wait till spring, loot or no!
    In due time you'll find that it would have taken less effort to follow up on advice than it takes to find out you really ARE wrong most of the time.

  11. #2726
    ca
    Mr.

    Oct 2018
    North Bay area
    Spectrum XLT, sold. Garrett Ace 250. Minelab Excal II. Playing with a Garrett XL-500, it got wet. Minelab Nox-600. Garrett pinpointer Pro, Garrett Carrot.
    98
    156 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by 63bkpkr View Post
    Excuse me arizau, did you not receive the instruction sheet with each lump of coal?! It says "squeeze real hard and wait to see what happens"!
    That's a Diamond idea Herb lol, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    63bkpkr likes this.
    In due time you'll find that it would have taken less effort to follow up on advice than it takes to find out you really ARE wrong most of the time.

  12. #2727
    ca
    Mr.

    Oct 2018
    North Bay area
    Spectrum XLT, sold. Garrett Ace 250. Minelab Excal II. Playing with a Garrett XL-500, it got wet. Minelab Nox-600. Garrett pinpointer Pro, Garrett Carrot.
    98
    156 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboo5 View Post
    Right back to you & Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to everyone.. ( Excellent poem..enjoyed the read )
    Thank you for the kind words CB5, I am no poet for sure but you rewarded me with this reply, have an excellent Christmas and a Happy new year.
    In due time you'll find that it would have taken less effort to follow up on advice than it takes to find out you really ARE wrong most of the time.

  13. #2728
    us
    Northern California

    Aug 2007
    Southern California
    XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
    4,040
    4560 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Eyeball, well done and may the reason for the season bring all of us and everyone light and blessings! Herb
    Lanny in AB and Eyeball like this.
    Out searching w/GMT & friend under my arm

  14. #2729
    ca
    Mr.

    Oct 2018
    North Bay area
    Spectrum XLT, sold. Garrett Ace 250. Minelab Excal II. Playing with a Garrett XL-500, it got wet. Minelab Nox-600. Garrett pinpointer Pro, Garrett Carrot.
    98
    156 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by 63bkpkr View Post
    Eyeball, well done and may the reason for the season bring all of us and everyone light and blessings! Herb
    Amen brother, Regards.
    63bkpkr likes this.
    In due time you'll find that it would have taken less effort to follow up on advice than it takes to find out you really ARE wrong most of the time.

  15. #2730
    Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

    Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    26,463
    34055 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Amazing that was great Thanks you as well
    Eyeball likes this.

    Approved TreasureNet Stickers

    .:: $3.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::. I have 324 left PM me if you would like to buy any Tommy

    (Free Shipping)


    SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

 

 

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

bedrock gold

,

can gold be found in sandstone

,
can you find gold in sandstone
,

gold found in sandstone

,

gold in sandstone

,
has anyone found gold in sandstone, california?
,
how to get gold out of cracks
,
is there gold in sandstone
,

thick clay on bedrock with gold

,

what does bedrock look like

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0