Gold Nuggets From Canada - Dawson City

greg755

Feb 2, 2008
Seneca Falls, NY
I have a friend of mine who has a camp / claim up around Dawson City, he goes up there every year and prospect's. About 4 years ago I bought about an ounce of really small nuggets from him and about a half ounce or so of small nuggets. At the time he told me a name for them which I cant remember but it translated into "tree like?" or something like that, anyways I lost track of him and can no longer get in touch, so I need to know a couple of things.

#1 can anyone that has gotten gold from that area tell me what the correct phrase is for "tree like" I think it was something starting with an "A" followed by crystalline????

#2 is there a better place to sell gold nuggets other than eBay? I don't want to hassle with all of eBay's problems - I used to sell a lot of things on eBay but it seems to be getting more difficult to deal with people on that site. you can view my feedback by looking a g755

I appreciate all the help anyone can give me.
Thanks
Greg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
G

greg755

Feb 2, 2008
Seneca Falls, NY
The dredge I have for sale is listed under Classifieds/forsale on this board under the thread "cz3d AND gold dredge for sale....
Update 2-3-08 6pm est.
The dredge is a Gold-Vac, BY, Mid-Weatern Sports, Bradshaw, NE (just looked at the sticker) will try to post pictures later.
Thanks
Greg

Attachments

• 1.jpg.JPG
    1.jpg.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 555
  • 2.jpg.JPG
    2.jpg.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 506
  • 3.jpg.JPG
    3.jpg.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 520