Minelab Sovereign GT

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
Great!!!! It is good for everything being a multi-frequency unit.
Rob :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Rob66 said:
Great!!!! It is good for everything being a multi-frequency unit.
Rob :thumbsup:
Thanks for the come back for some told me the ..GT.. would not be good for prospecting................

nero_design

Greenie
Mar 6, 2008
Australia
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70
The Prospector who taught me about the hobby uses a Minelab Sovereign GT.

He said it had a bit of a long learning curve to it. But he certainly gets Gold with it. I think he only Prospects (he's never mentioned coin shooting) and I've seen his "Lucky Nugget"... if there was ever a perfect shape and size for a multi-ounce nugget, this was it. The Sovereign seems to be his machine of choice for nugget hunting and he's very experienced having been a Prospector for decades. Can't argue with his logic and he hunts large and small Gold plus sluice work. If he's using a Sovereign GT, I'd say it's a good machine for the job since he has access to every machine available on the market.

Cheers,

Marco

EARTHLING

Aug 17, 2008
DALLAS TEXAS
Detector(s) used
SHADOW x5.... GOLDTRAX... D.P. WADER.... NAUTILUS DMC II B
i dont know if you are trying to set people up with questions like that and then slam them or what BUT.......... get a eureka gold and make sure that you understand how they work PROPERLY........ people get them and then burn themselves because they dont understand them and then try to say they dont work right....... wah wah wah........ i still use mine for small gold with a 15" WOT coil and use either my GOLDSCAN 5C or GPX 4500 for searching for patches and large nugs...........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions