How to know how much it worth?

HappyGold

Jun 25, 2008
Good morning everybody, :D

I just discover a fabulous application on Explore, Discover, Datamine and Strike Gold with 24hGold.com ! that permits to obtain in real time gold and silver quotes --> http://www.24hgold.com/english/Gold_silver_prices_charts.aspx?money=Euro"]Gold and silver page [/URL] <--

Indeed, this page is really well done because if you click on other currencies like euro, Canadian dollar, Australian dollar, pound, yen... you obtain the quotes, the trend, the historical data, the interactive chart, the gold / silver ratio and the precious gold and silver news.

Test it, I am sure you'll enjoy.
Personally, I work with this page during all the day. :thumbsup:

The rest of the 24hGold Website is as interesting and practical as this Gold / Silver page.

Upvote 0

EARTHLING

Aug 17, 2008
DALLAS TEXAS
Detector(s) used
SHADOW x5.... GOLDTRAX... D.P. WADER.... NAUTILUS DMC II B
I GOT NEWS FOR YOU.......

If you sell the nuggets to NUGGET COLLECTORS......... not gold buyers or jewelers........... you can get up to 2 - 3 times market value for the nuggets..... BUT you have to know some collectors they are a very tight bunch..... it is usually based on about 80% - 90% of market value times 2 or 3 times for the good rocky nuggets... the placer that has been rolling down the river isnt as valuable .... i know 3 in CO. .... 5 in TX.... 2 in NM........4 in OK....... they just keep it in safes and show it off to each other and trade nuggets for nuggets

Hemisteve

Feb 21, 2008
N. Nevada
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V/Sat and MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been selling my gold to the chinese. They have run out with all the gold medals and they are paying spot plus 40%.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I could care less if he isn't showing the best possible places to sell your gold, but it burns me up to see someone who has no interest in treasure hunting spam up T'Net like this. >:(

EARTHLING

Aug 17, 2008
DALLAS TEXAS
Detector(s) used
af1733 said:
I could care less if he isn't showing the best possible places to sell your gold, but it burns me up to see someone who has no interest in treasure hunting spam up T'Net like this. >:(

who is spamming..... spend them a spike

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
EARTHLING said:
af1733 said:

who is spamming..... spend them a spike
HappyGold is. He has two posts and they both say the exact same thing.

What's a spike?

EARTHLING

Aug 17, 2008
DALLAS TEXAS
Detector(s) used
thats not necessarily spamming..... you should wait and see if he puts the same thing up on 10 or more and then report him

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
EARTHLING said:
thats not necessarily spamming..... you should wait and see if he puts the same thing up on 10 or more and then report him
The spammers here are usually pretty easy to spot. They'll show up, rant and rave about a particular site, post a few links in various areas, (typically the subject has nothing to do with the forum they've posted in), then they disappear for a few days. All in an attempt to drive action to their site and raise their level in search engines. Hang around long enough and you'll see them pop up sooner or later. Never do they allow people to view their e-mail address or post a location, and they never generate any posts that have to do with metal detecting or treasure hunting, unless it pertains to their site. Just makes me sick, watching these people try to come here and get free advertising.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread